Cocker Activities > Other Activities

Please tell me it's not just me ?!

(1/2) > >>

Ernies mum:
After making slow progress at our agility class ( we kept going over & over the same things as new people kept joining the group ) . We started a new class which was recommended by a friend .
Ernie & I have had 3 lessons with my friend & her dog & next week we join the group session ( there will only be four of us which will be fab ) .
The only problem is Ernie is super speedy & well quite frankly I'm not  :005:, we've been putting jumps together with tunnels & the a frame , but I'm finding it tricky to multi task between shouting the commands soon enough ie tunnel , running & putting my arm out to direct Ernie , rewarding over last obstacle with ball & this week we did front crosses & turns ... I ended up instructing Ernie over the wrong jump  . My friend seemed to be able to grasp it much quicker than me , although her dog is slower so she has more time to think . To be honest I felt like a bit of an idiot , the instructor was lovely & said not to worry & that I'd soon pick it up ... Please tell me it's not just me ?!

MIN:
just not just you  ;)      now you feel better and I won't go to heaven   :rofl1:

Ernies mum:

--- Quote from: MIN on June 29, 2016, 09:17:03 PM ---just not just you  ;)      now you feel better and I won't go to heaven   :rofl1:

--- End quote ---

I said to my friend bet the instructor thought she'd got a right simpleton in the class  :005: :005:

EmmaRose:
It's definitely not just you! I've only recently started agility with my two and as they have got better and we are now doing runs of multiple pieces of equipment I mess up all the time :005: I often wonder what our instructor must think.  Rory especially is so quick I must look a right sight lagging behind trying to keep up! I just remind myself it's all for fun and laugh it off  :D

Ernies mum:

--- Quote from: EmmaRose on June 29, 2016, 10:06:25 PM ---It's definitely not just you! I've only recently started agility with my two and as they have got better and we are now doing runs of multiple pieces of equipment I mess up all the time :005: I often wonder what our instructor must think.  Rory especially is so quick I must look a right sight lagging behind trying to keep up! I just remind myself it's all for fun and laugh it off  :D

--- End quote ---

It's now we've started to do front & back crosses ... Too much for my tiny brain to think about  :005:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version