Author Topic: I think Baily Has The Horn  (Read 2391 times)

Offline theshrew

I think Baily Has The Horn
« on: December 01, 2021, 02:17:37 AM »
He's an rescue ex stud dog ( lucky b***** ) but has had the old swingers chopped off now poor fella :o

Having never had a male dog before I'm not sure what they do to try and get jiggy. Nor can i remember when bitches have there first season, Daisy i think is about 8 months old now. Over the last few weeks her nips have started to show but we haven't seen any signs of being in season yet ( discharge )

Daisy has been a little quiet today and he was very different tonight which got me thinking. I'm not sure if he was trying to play with her, he normally doesn't play in this way but he was doing similar to what she does with him when she wants him to play. Im thinking this is a little out of his comfort zone, add 2+2 and a Lightbulb came on thinking the little monkeys after getting some naughty time  :lol2:

I'm guessing I'm correct in what I'm thinking, Ive had dogs for over 40 years but haven't got a clue what to do about this situation tbh. Am i best just leaving them to it or do i need to separate them ?