Author Topic: My baby is growing up....  (Read 1744 times)

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
My baby is growing up....
« on: January 05, 2013, 12:17:38 PM »
Not been on CoL much recently as we are using a mobile 'dongle' until our land line is put in next week, but I just had to share this.  At almost 8 months old, Ozzy is growing up! - the last few days he has started cocking his leg!!!  Only once has it resulted in a little wee, but it's definitely happening!  It was a surprise to me that it happened at all as he has retained both his testicles and I assumed that he would always squat to wee.  I'm so proud!!!!

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
Re: My baby is growing up....
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 12:43:49 PM »
Not been on CoL much recently as we are using a mobile 'dongle' until our land line is put in next week, but I just had to share this.  At almost 8 months old, Ozzy is growing up! - the last few days he has started cocking his leg!!!  Only once has it resulted in a little wee, but it's definitely happening!  It was a surprise to me that it happened at all as he has retained both his testicles and I assumed that he would always squat to wee.  I'm so proud!!!!

Lovely to hear from  you, I was thinking last night how we hadnt  heard much about Ozzy, so looked on your profile and saw you had been on,
Aww such a big boy Ozzy, Riley is nearly 11 months now and hasnt even cocked his leg once .

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »
We have quite a limited usage on the mobile dongle so I've been popping on most days but not contributing - thought members might be glad of a break from my opinions!  ;)

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 01:52:20 PM »
We have quite a limited usage on the mobile dongle so I've been popping on most days but not contributing - thought members might be glad of a break from my opinions!  ;)

Noooo, and we miss photos of Ozzy , please post when your able so we can see how grown up he is getting  :luv:

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 01:57:05 PM »
Nearly 8 months old?  :o  Wow, Ozzy is growing up fast.  Tobes cocked for the first time at about 7.5 months, a bit wobbly, but you suddenly realise your little boy is growing up.  :005:

Glad Ozzy is doing well and looking forward to some more piccies of him.  :luv:

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv:

Offline SophieBlueRoanLover

• Sophie Carr Photography
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 08:08:48 PM »
Good boy! Henry's 8 months on Monday (how time flies!) and he's still a squatter. Now that he's been 'done' maybe he always will be. I don't mind too  much, although he's not very good at not standing in it! Was thinking you'd been quiet but assumed it was due to house move.

Offline sarahm2008

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 08:18:05 PM »
well done Ozzy!!! I was actually going to post a similar post as sandon cocked his leg for the first time a few weeks ago then seemed to forget and went back to squatting but has suddenly got the hang of it and is mostly cocking his leg....awwwww its lovely to see them growing up but a bit sad too!!!!! :'(

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 09:22:50 PM »

He's a clever boy is why, Charlie was about 8 months before he started regualarly weeing on walks  ph34r...then another 2 months before his first leg cock, it just came from no where and now he always cocks his legs when out - he squats in the garden or when he's having a 'big' wee. lol
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline BobnDot

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 11:53:34 PM »
On his late walk tonight Chaz nearly cocked his leg. When he went to pee at one of his usual spots, right alongside a tree, he squatted and then decided to lift his leg at the same time  :005:. He gently tipped over until he was half squatting while leaning against the tree and continuing to pee....All over his back paw.  :rofl1:
He may be just 6.5 months but I think he's getting the right ideas. :luv:........That's my boy. :luv: ;)

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 07:59:30 AM »
Aw big boy now Ozzy :luv:

Offline JohnK

• Donator
  • Produced for Minnie, Dennis and Rosie
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 08:25:03 AM »
Dennis has been cocking for about three months now and it is starting to be a problem. As Rosie is not house trained, we still get accidents from her in the conservatory, but then Dennis has to cock over it too. When Minnie and occasionally Rosie are squatting, Dennis will suddenly cock over them too. Every tree, lamppost, door way we pass, he has to cock on.

He also cocks on the dinning room furniture, is there anything we can do to stop the little monster?  >:D  >:D :huh: