Author Topic: When did your's start humping/ lifting leg?  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Walshies

• Fudge - our lovely chocolate boy
    • Masarnen Ramblers
Re: When did your's start humping/ lifting leg?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 08:20:54 AM »
Fudge started cocking at 4 months - he has not yet started humping (he is 22 weeks old) but the old lipstick has been making an appearance lately!
Check out our website at www.masarnenramblers.com

Offline GeoW

• Donator
  • Maurice, Jan, and William (Prince of Orange)
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2013, 01:39:59 PM »
I am pleased to report that for the first time William has done a full leg cock at 44 weeks of age.

The object of his attention, a frozen mole hill. A rights of passage achieved, now if only his other little nut would descend, all would be complete :D

Offline Holly2009

• Inactive
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2013, 02:06:31 PM »
I am pleased to report that for the first time William has done a full leg cock at 44 weeks of age.

The object of his attention, a frozen mole hill. A rights of passage achieved, now if only his other little nut would descend, all would be complete :D

Go William

Hope your wee nut makes an appearance real soon x

Offline jonnytrabant

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2013, 04:32:50 PM »
Harry was humping from the day we got him at 8 weeks, which I was amazed at. Then he went period of nothing, then other dogs would try and hump him and full circle he's started humping again. Also in the mornings I am privileged to have a wagging tail and the lipstick out to greet me, but OH doesn't seem to arouse the same feelings from him.

He's just had the snip today so not sure whether he'll hump anymore or less. As for cocking his leg for a scoot, at 7 months he's yet to do it.

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 05:20:00 PM »
Harry was humping from the day we got him at 8 weeks, which I was amazed at. Then he went period of nothing, then other dogs would try and hump him and full circle he's started humping again. Also in the mornings I am privileged to have a wagging tail and the lipstick out to greet me, but OH doesn't seem to arouse the same feelings from him.

He's just had the snip today so not sure whether he'll hump anymore or less. As for cocking his leg for a scoot, at 7 months he's yet to do it.

Charlie's lipstick is generally out if he's had a good sleep  :005: ph34r
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline Holly2009

• Inactive
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2013, 05:23:30 PM »
I've only seen Dougal's the once so far ph34r he was on the sofa getting brushed, got the shock of my life  ph34rc :005:

Offline jonnytrabant

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2013, 06:40:50 AM »

Charlie's lipstick is generally out if he's had a good sleep  :005: ph34r

I personally agree with that.  :005: