Author Topic: Do you think my puppy will be ok? Getting stressed.  (Read 2382 times)

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
Re: Do you think my puppy will be ok? Getting stressed.
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 12:23:53 PM »
I'm  sure Gracie will be absolutely fine, especially as she has the comfort of her big bros looking after her.

I agree :)
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline JulieM

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 12:33:12 PM »
She'll be fine...try not to worry

Offline Poppsie

• Donator
  • Mia and Phoebe
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 12:37:15 PM »
Bring her to me Maureen :luv: phoebe and mia will teach her everything they know  :005: :005: x x x

poppy 31/12/95-27/4/2009
Pebbles 14/1/97-10/2/2011 
my beautiful girls together again forever x

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »
I'm sure they will all be fine, nine months is probably a good age to go into kennels for the first time and she won't be alone. Have a great time.
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 01:03:54 PM »
Bring her to me Maureen :luv: phoebe and mia will teach her everything they know  :005: :005: x x x

Now should I be worried about that Dianne?  She's a little imp already without learning the 'Mia look'.

Joking apart, can't think of to better role models than your lovely girlies.  Luff 'em.  Xxxx
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline HayleyJB

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 03:39:57 PM »
Thanks Stephanie.

Just wish that we had nicer weather in England.  There are so many lovely places here, and I could take my fur gang too.

Once I am away, I am usually ok.......but it's just the though of leaving them that gets me every time.  :luv:

I totally agree with you on this one.  We go away in 5 weeks time, the holiday of a lifetime & I am looking forward to it but I am also dreading leaving my two.  They are going to a local dog sitter.  She has a Golden Retriever, 3 kids, a huge house & a massive enclosed garden.  We all met up originally so we know they get on.   It's costing a small fortune to have them looked after but I am so worried something will happen to them & I won't be there or that they will pine for us & be thoroughly miserable.

I just know I am going to be in floods of tears when we drop them off, sad eh?
RIP Misty 09.04.90 - 26.03.05 & her daughter Jezzie 15.07.94 - 08.07.11 x

Offline JohnK

• Donator
  • Produced for Minnie, Dennis and Rosie
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 03:57:01 PM »

Now should I be worried about that Dianne?  She's a little imp already without learning the 'Mia look'.

Joking apart, can't think of to better role models than your lovely girlies.  Luff 'em.  Xxxx

Maureen

They could have come here and been completely ruined!  :005:

Offline Lily Freya

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 04:40:11 PM »

Maureen

They could have come here and been completely ruined!  :005:

No chance John.....I've seen all the lovely walks yours get.  Luis would refuse to come home.  He'd be in his doggie paradise.

:005: :005:
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013, 05:01:01 PM »
She'll be absolutely fine - I'm assuming that they will all be sharing a kennel?  :luv:

Offline Lily Freya

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013, 05:17:47 PM »
She'll be absolutely fine - I'm assuming that they will all be sharing a kennel?  :luv:

Yes Pip.  That, too, slightly concerns me.....as she can sometimes drive the boys mad, and they let her know.  We are always on hand to supervise, so nothing has been too bad so far.  Mostly they are good with her...but she leaps on them and plays rough.  :005:

I am sure it will be ok....I am just a worry wart about my dogs.

Fingers crossed they will not have eaten one another before I get back. Xx

Offline GeoW

• Donator
  • Maurice, Jan, and William (Prince of Orange)
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 05:45:44 PM »
Me too Maureen, I'm worse than Jan, we only left George for three days in his whole life, with a trusted friend, and I spent nearly the whole time thinking up reasons to call him up, without appearing to be wet. :005:

When we returned, George just gave us that oh you're back then look and carried on as normal.

From that experience my head now tells me they are much more adaptable than we think, we on the other hand feel a little disappointed that we have not been missed as much as we would like to think.

Enjoy your hols, I'm sure they will :D

Offline robert h

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 06:45:08 PM »
They will be ok Maureen just try not to worry to much  ;)

i think the break will do you all good

Rob 

Offline JohnK

• Donator
  • Produced for Minnie, Dennis and Rosie
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2013, 08:51:45 AM »
Maureen, I think its a case of us more than them missing us... though you will get lots of cocker kisses on your return, which is something to look forward to.  ;) :005:

Offline PennyB

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2013, 11:19:35 AM »

Yes Pip.  That, too, slightly concerns me.....as she can sometimes drive the boys mad, and they let her know.  We are always on hand to supervise, so nothing has been too bad so far.  Mostly they are good with her...but she leaps on them and plays rough.  :005:

I thought this would be a problem with Wilf and Stella as she drives him nuts and he will let her know she is but they were fine - you may find its more a case of we're all in this together and we love each other
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2013, 04:51:43 PM »

I thought this would be a problem with Wilf and Stella as she drives him nuts and he will let her know she is but they were fine - you may find its more a case of we're all in this together and we love each other

Definitely agree - it will all be fine, I'm sure.  I think that as long as they are fed, walked and cuddled, they don't really care who's doing the feeding, walking and cuddling - fickle monsters that they are  >:D , but that's why we love 'em so much.  :luv: