Author Topic: tudorworle  (Read 718 times)

Offline patricia

tudorworle
« on: March 25, 2013, 10:36:03 PM »
Hello,I live in Weston-super-Mare with my husband John.We have got a cocker called Beth,but last August we lost Amy another cocker.We would love another spaniel but an older one,but they are difficult to find! :lol2:

Offline dawn

Re: tudorworle
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 08:18:14 AM »
Welcome to COL!

Have you looked at the rescue section of this forum, lots of adults needing homes. Some are exbreeding dogs which need a resident dog to show them the ropes, which you have. Hope you find another fur baby soon.  ;)

Photos of Beth needed!

Offline Dozy bird

• My beautiful babies
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 08:26:55 AM »
Hello to you all!
As said there are lots of older dogs on the rescue page, let us know what you think to any.
We do definitely need pictures of Beth it's a must!  ;)

Do you manage to get onto the beach much? I'd love to take Roxy to the coast more (although not with the wind chill as cold as it is right now!)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 09:01:25 AM »
Welcome to COL :-) Are you the same poster who has posted on another forum about recently returning a puppy to the breeder due to behavioural problems? It seems a strange coincidence if you're not the same person as you have the same username and also another Cocker called Beth. If you are interested in an older dog this time, it's a good idea to take your time and make sure you get him or her from a reputable rescue where the dog has been fully assessed - this might take a while but it would be well worth the wait.

Good luck in your search :blink:
Jane

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 09:12:17 AM »
Welcome to COL, hope you enjoy the site. We have a wealth of knowledge available from some very experienced cocker owners. Hope you find your new addition, whilst looking pop online and ask advice, we are all here to help both you and your future dog. Good luck.
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010