Author Topic: Maisy makes me laugh!!  (Read 436 times)

Offline Joycej

Maisy makes me laugh!!
« on: March 27, 2013, 03:31:23 PM »
Maisy never ceases to make me laugh, she is soooo very comical.  When I am on my computer, she seems to be jealous, she'll lie down next to me and snuggle in, then proceeds to put her paws up on the keyboard, pressing all sorts of keys at the same time.  My computer has done all sorts of things that I have never managed to get it to do. :clapping:

If she is trying to get my attention at other times, like now!! She jumped up on the sofa with her pigs ear and shoved it in my face  :005:.  If I turn my back she stands on her back legs and puts her paws on my head and sniffs my hair or chews it!   

If she pinches something she knows she's not supposed to have, she'll get it, bring it to me, then run off and has a mad five minutes running around the kitchen, she is just sooooo funny and I just have to laugh.  :rofl1:

I think her carry on in the garden is funny too, when she goes out to do her poops, she belts around the garden, in ever decreasing circles before she finds 'just the right spot' :rofl1:

What do yours do that make you laugh out loud?

Offline Ralu A

• Elmo
Re: Maisy makes me laugh!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 05:12:10 PM »
Elmo is funny too :005: When I am on the computer he steals my socks or tissues and tries to get me to follow him. Luckily he never guards anything, not even food. He brings me toys, parading them or throwing them into the air to get me to play, which I can't resist :lol2:.

He nudges under my hand if he wants to be petted. He barks funny, kind of woo-woo-ing, sometimes when he wants food. Just tonight he stole a slice of beef from my plate with a fork stuck in it, just in the 5 seconds I walked away and wasn't looking :005: Well I should have been a little mad but I burst out laughing, as always :005: I can't resist his antics.

He gets chews sometimes, but instead of eating them, he walks around with them in his mouth, looking for a good place to hide them.The expression on his face is priceless. If he has access to outside he buries them and then covers them with his nose (kinda ineffective :005:). If not, he stuffs them in our bed sometimes, or on the floor, between his blankets. He only eats one kind of chews, I'm always making sure I buy him the right ones now.

He rolls around on the carpet, growling and throwing his feet in the air. He looks so carefree and happy.

Life is never dull with him around :luv:
He's 12 years old, but acts like a puppy.
Life is just better with two cockers :D
Raluca, Elmo and Scai
IMG_33556 by Ralu A

Offline Joycej

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 08:07:59 PM »
I love cockers, they are just so full of it :005:

Offline montsmum

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 10:14:10 PM »
Ralu A - great post! Sounded a lot like my Milo, but he's only 20 months!