Author Topic: Are blondes more fun?  (Read 468 times)

Offline Emilyoliver

Are blondes more fun?
« on: May 08, 2013, 09:47:53 AM »
I have started off this morning in hysterics…  Pip, my ‘blonde’ worker puppy is hilarious, and seems to have as his mantra ‘approach everything in life with the utmost enthusiasm as it’s bound to be fun, and if nothing else it’ll make someone laugh’.

Walked them all at 6am today, and got home with 3 totally filthy cockers.  So thought I’d better rinse them off in the bath in the interests of keeping my house almost clean.  Good plan, but difficult to execute in any sensible fashion with Pip continuously leaping into the bath to ‘help’.  I couldn’t keep him out (despite rinsing him off first).  On the odd occasion I managed to grab him and fish him out, he decided it would be enormously helpful to bring me his blanket, his wormy toy and my shoe, and in between popped his head over the side of the bath just to check all was fine.  After the bath debacle Pip then decided to have a chomp on a tube of Optimmune (hope his eyes feel fab?!), and I was late for work.  But am still smiling as it’s like an extended comedy series at my house at the moment.
Michelle, Emily and Ollie

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
Re: Are blondes more fun?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 10:22:15 AM »
Aww life is never dull with a Cocker  :luv: :luv: :005:
Stephanie. George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline Nicky C

Re: Are blondes more fun?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 01:41:05 PM »
 :005: they do teach you to have a brilliant sense of humour don't they!