Author Topic: Is 20 weeks too soon for 2 meals a day  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Black Beauty & Silverfox

• Miya
Re: Is 20 weeks too soon for 2 meals a day
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 09:59:42 AM »
Well the Arden grange sample arrived and tried on poppy. Mixed in with Jwb and clears the bowl. Even looked at me at lunchtime expectantly so gave her lunch and 3 bowls licked clean yesterday. Think I will buy a small bag and gradually introduce. How long does any one suggest 2 weeks ? Only Arden grange give % to do it in a week.

I'm not saying that anyone of these two food are better than the other but consistency is key when considering the best thing for our furbabies ;)
Is there a particular reason for change?
I used to look at JWB food think I'd be bored if I ate that everyday :shades: but everything your puppy needs is in there :004:
Just remember these dogs are pretty cute and if they sense you may give them something else if they refuse whats in front of them :P they will :005:

If you are using dry food I would suggest you mix until you've used up the product you no longer wish to give your pup ;)

Mel.

Offline maxineh

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013, 12:21:03 PM »
Would be happy to stick with Jwb if she would eat it up like she is  doing with the Arden grange mixed in. Will have to see if it continues when the % of Arden grange increases. More than halfway through a large bag of Jwb so could be a convenient time to do the change.

• Miya
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2013, 02:25:33 PM »
Would be happy to stick with Jwb if she would eat it up like she is  doing with the Arden grange mixed in. Will have to see if it continues when the % of Arden grange increases. More than halfway through a large bag of Jwb so could be a convenient time to do the change.

Large bag as in 15kg large :o
Have you tried smaller bags and different flavours :shades:

Mel.

Offline maxineh

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2013, 03:34:14 PM »
Yes 15kg. Was on offer but quite a way through now. Will finish that off with Arden mixed in and see what she does.

• Miya
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2013, 05:18:34 PM »
Yes 15kg. Was on offer but quite a way through now. Will finish that off with Arden mixed in and see what she does.

I'm sure she'll be fine, good luck ;)

Oh and where's the little photo ph34r

Mel.

Offline maxineh

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013, 05:56:25 PM »
  Haven't managed to work out how to do that yet  :005:  have posted pics of her in puppy photos tho.

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013, 07:51:09 PM »
She could be starting to lose her puppy teeth as well and some days her teeth may be more sore than others?
helen & jarvis x

Offline maxineh

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 07:48:38 AM »
  Collected 4 over the last 2 days  :o.   Seems to eat up all of the mix though.

Offline BeeBoo

• Buckley
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2013, 10:18:44 AM »
She's a pretty one  :luv: Sorry if you already are doing, but with her losing teeth maybe soaking her kibble in warm water to soften it may help?  :blink:

Offline maxineh

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013, 01:16:32 PM »
Yes I do soften with warm water x