Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1852 times)

Offline Roro

Hi
« on: July 13, 2013, 09:40:50 PM »
 Hello. I have only just got this account on here.
My name is Victoria Salter. My nickname is Rory. I go to Exeter College, England and I am doing a course named "Skills for Living" there.
 I absolutely love dogs. My favourite breeds include cocker spaniels (of course), Staffordshire bull terriers and golden retrievers. I still quite like Dalmatians and I think that Maremma sheepdogs are absolutely gorgeous.
 I also am a huge vampire fan. I also love Edgar Allan Poe's stories, gothic music, dark or darkness-related clothing and horror movies. My favourite vampire movie is "Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant". Movies at are not vampire movies that I absolutely love include "Coraline", "Lassie" and "Life of Pi".
 I enjoy creative writing. I have won the same online competition twice and am still very talented in this area, if I may say so myself.

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 10:31:54 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL Victoria :D  Do you have a dog yourself? I haven't seen that film but I like a lot of horror films too, and TV series like True Blood and The Walking Dead :shades:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline chrisnjulie

Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 09:42:31 PM »
Hi and welcome x
Julie , Chris , Sadie the Clumber Spaniel ,Henry the cocker and Brody the cocker
                     x x x