Author Topic: It looks like she's had a perm!!  (Read 698 times)

Offline lesley3165

It looks like she's had a perm!!
« on: July 19, 2013, 10:37:17 PM »
Can anyone tell me if meg's fur on the top of her head will always be curly or will it change as she gets older, looked at loads of pictures and can't see any quite with the curls meg has on her head. She is a show cocker. Taking her to have her feet trimmed in the next week or so and wondered if I should ask for them to do something with the curls (although I do love them  :D)

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
Re: It looks like she's had a perm!!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 10:45:03 PM »
Ahhh for me there is nothing as lovely as a curly topknot :shades:. Brodie had hers for years before I'd let the groomer touch it, now they are allowed to take it off as it was starting to get a little out of control :005:. It grows back though...

It's personal preference, some people love them (like me!) others don't. Just go with what you want :D

Brodie with topknot

Brodie without topknot

To me, both are lovely :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

sarahR

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 10:50:03 PM »
Ozzie has curly bits on the top of her head

Offline lesley3165

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 10:54:23 PM »
Brodie looks lovely in both pictures, might leave meg's for a bit longer as I do love it but its nice to see how it could look  :D
Thank you for posting the pictures

Offline chrisnjulie

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 07:33:00 AM »
Ahhh for me there is nothing as lovely as a curly topknot :shades:. Brodie had hers for years before I'd let the groomer touch it, now they are allowed to take it off as it was starting to get a little out of control :005:. It grows back though...

It's personal preference, some people love them (like me!) others don't. Just go with what you want :D

Brodie with topknot

Brodie without topknot

To me, both are lovely :luv:
What a very pretty dog ......I love the curly look the most .......its very very nice ......love it
Julie , Chris , Sadie the Clumber Spaniel ,Henry the cocker and Brody the cocker
                     x x x

Offline Newcockerparents

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 09:26:42 AM »
Love the curly hair. Jake has a sort of pouffed comb over which amuses me no end - keep the curls  :luv:

Offline Rowan Liver Roan

• Rowan Liver Roan
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 10:27:38 AM »
Brodie looks gorgeous all the time  :luv: Love the pictures you've entered in the 2013 comp, especially the action shot - what a look of concentration. She's just a heart melter  :luv:
Proud to be owned by a cocker spaniel.

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 12:33:48 PM »
Brodie looks gorgeous all the time  :luv: Love the pictures you've entered in the 2013 comp, especially the action shot - what a look of concentration. She's just a heart melter  :luv:

Thanks, I'm slightly biased but do think she is lovely :005: :luv:.

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Chillis

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2013, 01:01:00 PM »
Just love topknots  :luv: curlier the better! Peps goes curly when it gets wet! But not quite as ringletly as I'd like  :005: just love themmmmm
Everyone use to ask if she was a cockerpoo- to my disgust! Shame some people don't quite understand they normally removed