Author Topic: Worst morning ever :(  (Read 1973 times)

Offline abzy0309

Worst morning ever :(
« on: October 16, 2013, 10:31:53 AM »
It appears that someone broke into my house last night and swoped my dog for a very naughty replica or took his brain!

First I went into the utility to see he had treated himself to a little chew on the skirting board. His bedding was all removed and scattered all over the floor which is a first. His favourite toy, which he treats like his most prized possession now has a hole in her beak ( he tried to attack me while I tried to fix it )

He went and had a poo, walked for about 20 metres around the garden and spreader it all out, I'm sure he was trying to squeeze some more out just to annoy me when I was picking it up.

Normally he greets my 4yr old with excitement and jumping, but today we had there extra biting of his school trousers and looking like he was on a pogo stick up the dining table while he was eating his breakfast!! >:D

When he saw me get his lead it was like he had really lost his marbles and even his eyesight.... Bumping into everything, jumping up the walls, spinning around.... He even did a massive skid across the tiles not even attempting to stop himself and crashed into the front door.

He pulled like a train, my arm was killing. He jumped on every one we passed and his recall went out the window. I was very angry with him!! On the way home he was jumping up me, even made a hole in my coat :(

When we got home he ran off with OH's slippers (which he had dumped by the door AGAIN.... Lol) I bent down to take it off him, he jumped up and butted me in the face... I bit my lip and it wouldn't stop bleeding. It's now quite fat...... I have a party tonight, great!!!

When the shopping was delivered he did remember something he has been taught as he bum shuffled around the kitchen floor hoping I might give him something, not that I ever do anyway so he's obviously forgot that too!! He tripped me over when making a beeline for an escapee pea that flew out the freezer!

He is currently trying to move my hands with his paws as I type, this post has took me 32 mins to write as I am up and down like a yo yo to the back door when he is crying to go out. Each time I open the door he just looks at me? But you never know do you.....

All this before 10am..... Dog anyone? Free to a good home.......  ;)

Abbie & Reggie

Offline henryjack1dogs

Re: Worst morning ever :(
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 10:43:24 AM »
Oh my read the first few words and heart was in my mouth, thinking Oh No!  But had to laugh  a little remembering these episodes so well.  They really test us don't they?

I hope your lip is feeling better soon, get those frozen peas out of the freezer and put them on it, try not to drop anymore :)

Offline Fluff

• Donator
  • Daisy the whirling dervish
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 10:55:56 AM »
This all sounds very familiar! Daisy had a "spread the poo" episode earlier which was compounded by a "let's see if I can run around and eat said poo before mum can scoop it up!"  >:D

She then chased the cat into next door's garden (he's an indoor cat mainly) so I had to go and rescue him while he was squawking the neighbourhood down.

She's now incessantly squeaking her new ball which is slowly driving me insane, I think it's some sort of torture method! But it's like a child's dummy, if I take it away from her she''ll go on the rampage! At least she stays in one place with this ball!

My legs look like I've been in some horrendous accident, I'm covered in bruises and don't think I'll ever be able to wear a skirt again!

Is 11am too early for gin?!  >:( :005:

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 11:29:16 AM »
so sorry to laugh,
but been there done that comes to mind.
also have been on the receiving end of a cocker head butt. Thick lip and a shinner.   :005:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 11:33:51 AM »
Sorry but,
 :rofl1:  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Sounds like he's teething and wants you to share his pain! The cocker head is the hardest object known to man. I've lost count of the fat lips I've had over the years. VERY attractive!

It's never too early for a medicinal gin  ;)

(Message from Archie: Dats ma boy. Way to go Reggie, you iz sooperstar norty.  :luv:)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 11:39:25 AM »
Sorry but,
 :rofl1:  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Sounds like he's teething and wants you to share his pain! The cocker head is the hardest object known to man. I've lost count of the fat lips I've had over the years. VERY attractive!

It's never too early for a medicinal gin  ;)

(Message from Archie: Dats ma boy. Way to go Reggie, you iz sooperstar norty.  :luv:)

00 Archie you cheeky lad :005:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 11:42:38 AM »
All sounds perfectly normal to me  :005:

Offline wendall

• Donator
  • Honey and Pip
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 12:27:21 PM »
Normal morning routine to me :lol2:
Rosie,rest in peace my beautiful little girl, you will be in my heart forever. 2/2/12-24/10/12

Offline Walshies

• Fudge - our lovely chocolate boy
    • Masarnen Ramblers
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 12:50:42 PM »
So lucky with Fudge - he only head butts the wife these days  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Check out our website at www.masarnenramblers.com

Offline Mrs Pepper

• Pepper
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 12:58:45 PM »
Oh you poor thing... Sounds like a morning you never want to repeat.  :016:

Like some others on here, I've suffered a fat lip too whilst bending down to put my walking boots on whilst Pepper was leaping about in excitement and yes, their head is rock hard.  >:(

Hopefully one day soon you will be able to look back and smile even if you can't laugh about it.

As others have said, time for some painkillers via a bottle I think...   ;)

Offline abzy0309

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 01:01:10 PM »
Update at 1pm....... Things have not improved! Archie, you are a tinker encouraging Reggie. He is a naughty punster already!

Eating mummy's shoe....

Playing in the bin....

Sitting in the place that mummy hates the most and looking at her 'smirking'

It's too early for alcohol as I have a child BUT not chocolate  :D

Abbie & Reggie

Offline abzy0309

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2013, 01:04:18 PM »
Seriously though, we have to laugh! Everything you've all said and I know you've all been there. I think I'm putting him for a nap soon! Lol

Abbie & Reggie

Offline Fluff

• Donator
  • Daisy the whirling dervish
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2013, 01:07:51 PM »
Daisy is asleep now, I'm scared to move!  :005:

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2013, 02:11:38 PM »
Chocolate is good ;)