Author Topic: She has arrived!  (Read 519 times)

Offline MillicentWight

• Donator
She has arrived!
« on: February 02, 2014, 06:59:59 PM »
Willow came to live with us yesterday and our lives have changed dramatically already, for the better that is. She is our new blue roan pup, just seven weeks and ‘absolutely fabulous’. Willow has been just perfect, when she's sleeping that is.When she's awake she has been no bother at all, well except for the sheets of newspaper flying around the house, the gnawing at the fireplace bricks, radiators, gas fire, computer tower, expensive floor standing speakers, feet/'crocks' etc. We are so lucky as I've heard that some puppies can be mischievous.
Last night was a bit noisy with her crying but to tell the truth daytime is worse with the screaming (when she sinks her needle sharp teeth into us).
About three weeks ago I started a thread asking 'Are we doing the right thing?' I now know the answer is yes.
This is the second day that Willow has been with us and she is already bringing happiness into our home once more.

Offline Poppsie

• Donator
  • Mia and Phoebe
Re: She has arrived!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 07:14:35 PM »
Awwww so pleased that little Willow has brought happiness into your heart, I'm sure that little Millie would approve  :luv: welcome to COL Willow  :luv: x x x

p.s photo's are a must   ;)

poppy 31/12/95-27/4/2009
Pebbles 14/1/97-10/2/2011 
my beautiful girls together again forever x

Offline MillicentWight

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 07:27:55 PM »
Thanks for remembering Millie.
I will post photo of Willow in a day or two. She really is a joy to have living with us.

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 07:57:43 PM »
Welcome Willow, you sound like a right little rascal already, I hope you will bring much happiness to your new family  :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 08:41:09 PM »
So pleased for you, and welcome to COL Willow.   :luv:

Offline linda c

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 09:26:54 PM »
Welcome Willow  :luv: Look forward to all the fun and mischief  she'll bring into your lives  :blink:

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 10:13:16 PM »
I am so happy for you that Willow is home.  She is going to bring you so much happiness.