Cocker Activities > Other Activities

Flyball!

(1/5) > >>

Fluff:
Daisy is off to her first ever flyball session on Saturday! I'm very excited and I'm sure she would be too if she knew  :005: They said they had a few working cockers there so at least she won't be a complete shock when she arrives like a whirling dervish!

dipsydoodlenoodle:
Good luck. We are having our first one at the end of the month :)

Fluff:
We had a great time!!! They said Daisy was a natural and picked it up as fast as any dog could. She was so focused on the ball and was a little star, I'm so pleased and we will be back next week for sure.

She was just doing run backs, at first watching my OH run over the jumps and then following and then with him waiting at end and calling her.

Hard to get decent pics but here are a few:

And on way home:

Millipede:
Bless lovely pictures  :blink: Millie has been doing flyball for a few months and loves it - she gets so excited and is shattered when we get home  :005: Cockers are good in the team as they are 'height' dogs (so the jumps can be lower for the bigger dogs. Enjoy  :lol:

Redked:
Awww I have only just seen this (loads of missed posts at the minute). Looks great. Would love to get Bonnie into either flyball or agilty but we have nothing suitable locally. Daisy is gorgeous....biased I know but she is  :luv: :luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version