Author Topic: How chilled is your puppy??  (Read 451 times)

EmmaG82

How chilled is your puppy??
« on: March 22, 2014, 05:04:54 PM »
So Jack is now 7.5 months old and we've noticed a change in him the last couple of weeks, he's happy just to chill out on the sofa or bed and sleep, happiest in the sunshine. A few weeks ago it was constant, on the go, back and forth and exhausting. He's still his fun loving, pain in the bum self at times and could run all day if we let him I'm sure :) but generally when in the house is pretty chilled out. I thought all cockers were mad things but ours seems to be a soppy sod who likes nothing more than to cuddle up with me under the blanket and snooze in between walks! Is this a phase and can we expect the madness back or have we got lucky and found a laid back boy? He also sulks when told off and huffs and puffs next to you if you sit in his spot on the sofa. I'm convinced he's actually a little person in a dogs body although I do sometimes wonder if he's a cat as he loves to try and walk over the laptop when I'm using it on my lap!

What sort of personalities do your fur balls have?

Offline Murphys Law

Re: How chilled is your puppy??
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 05:25:36 PM »
Murphy was bonkers up until he was about six months and then calmed down a lot. Now at eight and a half months he is worse than ever >:(

He is being very very naughty at the moment, and today we are having family and friends over to celebrate my daughters 18th. I am not confident we will get through it unscathed :shades:

Offline HBP

• Hudson Bramble
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 05:29:41 PM »
Jack sounds very similar to Hudson. Hudson will go and go and go outdoors! But at home he's content enough to just potter around and snooze the day away, except for an occasional mad half hour! Its funny because me and my DH were just talking last night about how chilled he is generally and how people talk about cockers as being so crazy and relentless! HB has his moments but for the most part is  :angel: lol x

EmmaG82

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 05:40:17 PM »
Oh we still have 30 minute madness, I love it, he runs through the house like a mad thing on a misson then flops in front of the fire. It's like he's possessed.

Have a fun 18th - hope Murphy doesn't steal the show!

Offline abzy0309

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 08:40:36 PM »
Jack sounds very similar to Hudson. Hudson will go and go and go outdoors! But at home he's content enough to just potter around and snooze the day away, except for an occasional mad half hour! Its funny because me and my DH were just talking last night about how chilled he is generally and how people talk about cockers as being so crazy and relentless! HB has his moments but for the most part is  :angel: lol x

Reggie is the same really..... Until we have visitors and then all goes to pot!!  :005:

Abbie & Reggie

Offline HBP

• Hudson Bramble
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 09:51:55 PM »

Reggie is the same really..... Until we have visitors and then all goes to pot!!  :005:

Haha yes, or if we take him to someone else's house to visit...  >:D  :005: