Author Topic: We're New  (Read 1602 times)

Offline crunchie

• Site Member
We're New
« on: June 21, 2005, 06:18:18 PM »
Hi Everyone
Have just registered with COL.  Have two cats called Roly and Madge and we used to have two beautiful golden cocker spaniel bitches.  Sadly we lost them both 4 years ago at the ages of 13 and 10 respectively.  Have really missed having them around and as I have now just given up work have decided the time is right to get a new cocker baby.

So the search is on.  Can't wait and hope we find something soon.  Will keep you all updated and will post some photos of our old cockers on soon as well. :D
Ann and Pringle

Offline issey

• Site Member
We're New
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 06:27:17 PM »
hi,
i'm getting my first cocker on 3 july and cant wait, shes called Issey and is all black and so sweet.
let me know when you get your new one and keep in touch
love
karen
love Karen xxxxxx and Issey xxxxxxxxxx

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
We're New
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 06:56:06 PM »
hello welcome to col
i have 2 blue roan cocker spaniels an 4 golden rets we show all of our dogs

good luck with your search for your new babby :)

Offline Petra

• Site Member
  • yippee, water!!
We're New
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 08:43:39 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL!
We are new too, only registered today!

We are waiting for our puppy Dillon (a solid chocolate boy) to come home in 8 weeks time.   We can't wait!!  :)

Keep in touch with your news!!

Petra

Petra

Offline Annette

• Site Member
We're New
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 09:52:11 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL :P

We have Buddy, a 5.5 month old blue roan. He's gorgeous.

Hope you find your new pal soon.

Look forward to seeing more of you on here.

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
We're New
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:41 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL ;)   Hope you find your new puppy soon ;)
Mary & Lottie x

Offline flossysmum

• Limited Member
    • Abilou Cocker Spaniels
We're New
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 10:44:52 PM »
Hello :)

Welcome to COL,I have 2 blue roan cockers called flossy and sophie and 1 blue roan & tan cocker called charlie :D
xxx Love Abi, Flossy, Charlie, Amber, Bertha and Ginny xxx

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
We're New
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 08:56:52 AM »
Good luck with your search Crunchie, and welcome to the forum  :D

Offline Jo & Dennis

• Site Member
We're New
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 09:30:18 AM »
Hi & Welcome,

We have a solid red girl Holly - born on Christmas day.

Good luck with your search there is one lucky little pup out there just waiting for you!
Holly's Mum & Dad

Offline crunchie

• Site Member
We're New
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 11:47:20 AM »
Am so excited.  Have just phoned up the secretary of our local cocker spaniel breed society to get a list of breeders we could contact.  It turns out that she has a litter of puppies ready to go on 14th July and there is a chance that there will be a bitch that we could have from this litter.

If not, she has a bitch due to come in season any day now and we can put our name down for one of those puppies when they are born.  She also breeds blue roans which is the colour we really wanted.

I think we will have to go for a puppy from the second litter as my mum is just recovering from a stroke so things are a bit mad at the moment.  I didn't expect things to progress so quickly (neither did hubby!!!).

Will keep you all updated.

Thanks for all the friendly greetings as well.
Ann and Pringle

Offline Enelya

• Site Member
We're New
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 12:04:42 PM »
Congrats Crunchie!

Hope you get some good news soon about that 14th of july litter, I'm hopint to get my very first cocker spaniel this fall...

Let's stay in touch  :)

Enelya
Love, E.

Maddox's Momma, living in Manchester

Offline Jo & Dennis

• Site Member
We're New
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2005, 04:48:16 PM »
Hi Crunchie

Good news about the puppies but so very sorry to hear about your Mum, I do hope that she is recovering well.

I wont go into detail, but have had a rough time with my Mum recently and I can tell you that our Holly has helped me through a really tough time. They bring so much love and happiness with them and when things are bad and your a bit down they are still this little bundle of joy full of fun and sloppy cocker kisses and they bring things back to normality for you.

I do hope it all works out for you and your Mum is back on form soon and whether it is this pup or the next litter I have a feeling whichever one you end up with will be a very lucky little puppy.
Holly's Mum & Dad

Offline crunchie

• Site Member
We're New
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2005, 05:56:38 PM »
Hi Crunchie

Good news about the puppies but so very sorry to hear about your Mum, I do hope that she is recovering well.

I wont go into detail, but have had a rough time with my Mum recently and I can tell you that our Holly has helped me through a really tough time. They bring so much love and happiness with them and when things are bad and your a bit down they are still this little bundle of joy full of fun and sloppy cocker kisses and they bring things back to normality for you.

I do hope it all works out for you and your Mum is back on form soon and whether it is this pup or the next litter I have a feeling whichever one you end up with will be a very lucky little puppy.
[snapback]133311[/snapback]

Thanks very much for your kind thoughts.  I know what you mean, when we had our two previous cockers they had so much love to give.  They always made the world seem a much better place and were such a comfort when times were bad.  We love our two cats dearly, but there is nothing like hugging a sympathetic cocker when you're a bit down is there?

Ann
Ann and Pringle

Offline Jo & Dennis

• Site Member
We're New
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 09:53:36 AM »
Hi Crunchie

[snapback]133311[/snapback]

Thanks very much for your kind thoughts.  I know what you mean, when we had our two previous cockers they had so much love to give.  They always made the world seem a much better place and were such a comfort when times were bad.  We love our two cats dearly, but there is nothing like hugging a sympathetic cocker when you're a bit down is there?

Ann
[snapback]133322[/snapback]
Nope there is nothing quite like the totally devoted love we get from our dogs.

Good Luck with everything Ann x
Holly's Mum & Dad

Offline sarahb2206

• Site Member
    • http://
We're New
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 10:06:02 AM »
:)   Hi Crunchie  and welcome COL!!!!!!

I am sorry to hear about your Mum, but totally agree with Jo & Dennis, our little bundles of fluff just know the right time to come and give you a great, big sloppy cocker kiss and cuddles - Bramble has pulled me out of many sad moments....

Bramble is my 5 month solid black bitch - I love her to bits and has become a very, very special member of our family.....

When we started our search, we by chance stumbled across Bramble in a simialr situation to you!!!!    I am soooooo pleased for you and wish you all the luck with your new little one when he/ she arrives......

:D  :D
Sarah and Bramble XX