Author Topic: valentino & co - long time no speak :-)  (Read 751 times)

Offline MrTibbs

valentino & co - long time no speak :-)
« on: June 10, 2014, 11:37:09 PM »
Hello, im a newbie but an oldie :005: i was previously on here as Watsonbasset, however, our email address linked to that name is no more  ph34r
We are owned by our blue roan boy valentino (affectionately known as tino or mr T or Mr tibbs!)  who we rescued through many tears.  He is a cheeky old boy and is doing just great, though his eating habits sometimes baffle us all!....its a long story that will no doubt be written about at some point. Anyway, we are back active on the site as my husband is very keen to get another cocker (im taking a bit of persuading) and where else is there more knowledgeable people  :D We are undecided whether to go for a puppy or another resuce, so, we will be cruising the site checking out options and other peoples experiences and any advice will be gratefully recieved.

Vicki.x

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: valentino & co - long time no speak :-)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 07:55:37 AM »
Hello and welcome back :D

I remember you as watsonbassett and have just been looking at your dog and horse photos from those days :blink:

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 08:51:28 AM »
Hi Vicki :D
welcome back ... ooo exciting times...
another cocker...yipee!
watching what's going to happen :shades:
steffxxx

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 09:01:30 AM »
Welcome back  :D

Good luck in your search  ;)
Julie and Watson

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 09:08:06 AM »
Hi and welcome back!  A new addition - how exciting!  Wishing you all the best in your search for your new fluffy family member  :luv:
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 10:56:06 AM »
Welcome back - I remember you too!  Us oldies have to stick together you know.  ;)
Another addition to our huge family - whether cocker or other - will be made very welcome as you know.
I don't have cockers any more ( :'( ) but am still on here most days!

Keep us posted and good luck with your search - wherever it may take you.  (We didn't plan to get either Dexter - cavalier x poodle - or Alfie - whippet x poodle - but they are fabulous dogs and we love them to bits!  Both welcome additions following the loss of our beloved cockers)
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 04:36:58 PM »
Hello again and welcome back.  :D

Offline MrTibbs

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »
Thank you for the lovely welcome back, its lovely to see familiar names, faces, dogs  :D
Remember im taking some persuading so it may be a while until the pitter patter of new furry feet   :005: 
vicki.x.

Offline kalami

• Site Member
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 10:14:57 PM »
My maiden name is Tibbs
My dad is Mr Tibbs
(Useless bit of information  ;))

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
  • Butch-my First Cocker Spaniel 18.02.67 - 28.06.75
    • Dylan's Blog
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 10:18:23 PM »
I also remember you but think my family has changed & grown since you were here last. I'm very biased, but a 2nd dog (& 3rd & 4th) were all excellent choices.
Good luck in whatever you decide :D
Pip, Dylan, Charlie, Teagan & Kai
Remembering Butch, Brin, Simba, Toby, Jasper, Jarvis, Jake,  Bayley, Sailor & Foxy - my forever bridge babies

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Offline MrTibbs

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 11:11:45 PM »
Haha! kalami  :005:
Hi pipkoi, I believe Jake and jarvis are new additions?! I will have to find your pics. I think we have just been so spoilt with tino and I was initially quite apprehensive but im coming round to the idea.  :luv:
We have been looking at lots of breeders but its all new to us so we're treading carefully. Also keeping an eye on rescues but none are up this end of the country :-(

Vicki.x