Author Topic: A re introduction...  (Read 664 times)

Offline emderpenguin

A re introduction...
« on: October 10, 2014, 08:56:50 PM »
Hi there

I used to use this forum a few years ago but drifted away (no real reason, just life got in the way) but given my current situation I found myself returning back here. So thought I'd do an intro as things are a bit different now.

So, I'm Emma, I have 3 dogs and in a few weeks I'm taking on my 4th.

Kye is my first dog, a big black German Shepherd cross rescue. He's at least 9 years old and has recently retired from main competition at flyball. He's still helping to train the younger dogs and doing starter comps where a very brave person hands him his ball

Pepper is my blue roan cocker and the reason I joined here to start with. She's nearly 7 but still as mad as ever and runs rings around the boys on walks. She competes at flyball and agility tho she might be changing handler next year.

Taz is my blue and white border collie. Another flyball and agility dog, he's a mummy's boy and has a few fear based issue. At nearly 5 we are finally making progress with these.

And the reason for my return is my soon to be new girl, a black and tan working cocker who will be 4 weeks on Sunday. I've named her Merit and I'm hoping to do both flyball and agility with her in the future if she takes to them.

So that's me and my crew :-)

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
Re: A re introduction...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 09:35:59 PM »
Hi, welcome back!  I like the name Merit, I like unusual names (which doesn't follow as my 14 month old pupster is called Archie  :005:).

Bet you can't wait for your new arrival, I wanted a black and tan but ended up with another golden.....  Look forward to seeing some pics  :luv:
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Redked

• Donator
  • Beautiful Bonnie Boo (formerly The Destroyer)
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 01:24:02 AM »
Hi to you and your furry family. Sounds like a very busy household with fly ball and agility. Bet you have very happy doggies at the end of every day. Look forward to seeing photos and updates about Merit  :luv:

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 08:26:47 AM »
Hi welcome back, sounds like a lot of fun in your house .I bet you have very happy doggies and I bet you are excited about getting a little working cocker to train
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy