Cocker Activities > Other Activities

Agility equipment

(1/2) > >>

blueroangirl:
As Milo (honourary cocker!) the lab is now 1 I have been thinking of maybe getting some equipment to use in the garden - a tunnel, jump and weaving poles - as it sounds like a fun activity. Anyone bought any equipment they can recommend please. Thanks.

dipsydoodlenoodle:
Jessie jump are good, but I bought a pack on line somewhere, I'll see if I can find a link, and I just supplemented the pack with stuff from pets at home :)

dipsydoodlenoodle:
http://m.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/agility_training/agility/hurdle_jump/131130?gclid=Cj0KEQjwgoKqBRDt_IfLr8y1iMUBEiQA8Ua7XQwAHzXuLU-1AguMsBKvo-hqTvjV9t0LLWmrqs8dUb0aAmqH8P8HAQ

This is what we have, plus I think I bought a few additional things from there and I got a non-collapsible tunnel from ebay

blueroangirl:
Well I went and took the plunge and bought a tunnel and two of those adjustable height jumps from zooplus. Sadly the weather not been the best since but we did have a little go last week and Milo loved it. Plan is to buy a few weave poles from Jessiejump as funds allow. We have a low coffee table and I was thinking of covering that with carpet to make it non slip and using it as a sort of wait place. Or I could put his car ramp up against it to make another obstacle. Finding teaching him the name of toys great fun. He is learning giraffe and ball at the moment. To be fair he really knew ball from fetching it. He will fetch a toy or a ball from a bucket now and loves finding treats hidden under balls in the muffin tin!

elaine.e:
My friend has a car ramp for her elderly Golden Retriever and William loves it. Even though he retired from agility 6 years ago because of his back problem he still knows the commands for going up or down and when he comes down it he automatically stops for a second at the bottom, same as he did on the A Frame, Dogwalk and Seesaw when we were competing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version