Author Topic: Re: I is norty puppeeeee  (Read 7873 times)

Offline HJandKatie

• Loki - Working Cocker
Re: Re: I is norty puppeeeee
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2014, 07:44:12 AM »
I av dun sum gud nortyin yesturdy, I didz rip de bok fur de actifly and den I didz git mi hooman sis in trooble as I didz get in de tramp e line wiv her to timez. Mummee didz tel Katie of for puttin mi in de tramp e line but I didz get in mi selv!  Mummee didz sai sori to mi hooman sis wen she didz se mi joomp on do whely ballow then on de tramp e line an run roond de tramp e line net an in de dor!

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 11:40:43 AM »
Well Minstrel joined the norty puppies today!! I bought an apple danish and put it on the worktop, ready to have wiv me cuppa - obviously not far enough back...went and took my good gear off, and there it was GONE :o

I'd forgotten just how far this rascal of mine can reach. 00ps
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Chickenpie

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 11:31:04 AM »
Minstrel, I hav bean a notry puppee like u. I hav descovored de kitchen tabel…..
Mummy wos havin a dinner par tee and everyone wos on the pateo and not lookin at de tabel. Mummy had put a big plate of yummy lookin ham stuff on there (she called it posh ham from Italy and another countree). It wos really hard but I got up onto the tabel and ate up the hole plate of ham…..
Mummy and daddy came screeming  into the kitchen and reely told me off. I didn't reely mind as they still had bread to eat and I had a loverly dinner of ham. It did make me a bit thursty thou………
Worf it!!
Luv frum nortee Cola xx

Offline Sirius Mum

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2014, 11:45:22 AM »
I iz norty I did choo mommies uglies she did say no sos I stops an eatz tv controller thingy she did say no so I wen back to the uglies. Moms not so happy bus I wiz jus being quiet in mi bed havin a chew :dunno:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »
I iz norty I did choo mommies uglies she did say no sos I stops an eatz tv controller thingy she did say no so I wen back to the uglies. Moms not so happy bus I wiz jus being quiet in mi bed havin a chew :dunno:

No justice is there Sirius - there you were being all peaceful in your bed 'n all  :dunno:  ;)
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 12:15:42 PM »
Minstrel, I hav bean a notry puppee like u. I hav descovored de kitchen tabel…..
Mummy wos havin a dinner par tee and everyone wos on the pateo and not lookin at de tabel. Mummy had put a big plate of yummy lookin ham stuff on there (she called it posh ham from Italy and another countree). It wos really hard but I got up onto the tabel and ate up the hole plate of ham…..
Mummy and daddy came screeming  into the kitchen and reely told me off. I didn't reely mind as they still had bread to eat and I had a loverly dinner of ham. It did make me a bit thursty thou………
Worf it!!
Luv frum nortee Cola xx

OOher Minstrel's misdemeanor pales into insignficance compared to that!! (can't spell proper - but don't fink it matters much on this fred  ;)

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 12:47:58 PM »
Der iz sum reeeeely grate nortyin goin on at da moment. Well dum everywun.  :clapping: :clapping:
I waz norty smornin too. I was chasin da bunny wabtits and wun of dem ran into my mowf! It was all soft an fluffy so I decidid to keep it. Mummy nose I woodnt leave it so she walked off and hid. So I fort I wuld join in and play hide an seek too. When Mummy came back she culdnt see me. She waz puffin on da wisssleee an shoutin. So I ran up behind her and sprized her.  :005: I wudunt leave my bunny tho so I kept runnin off so mummy culdnt catch me. Eventually she sed it waz suppertime so I digged a hole and buried bunny for next time. Dem I let Mummy put my lead on and we went home. She waz very pleased wiv me when I kame back so obviously catchin bunny wabtits is a gud fing.  :D

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 02:19:52 PM »
oo ArChee yu IZ tOp nOrteeee
i   fiNKs I duz lUVyooo
elLLeeee :-*

Offline rednblack

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 05:19:28 PM »
Worf it!!
Luv frum nortee Cola xx

Deer Cola - yu didz da ritest fing by eatin awl da hamms on da plate - if yu ad left sum your mummy n daddee would onli hav frowed it in da bin, so yu saved dem fwom having to waist it, and woshed up da plate for dem too.  Luv fwom Prince
Remembering Rex, Janna, Toni, Billy, Rufus and Ebony - gone beyond recall.

Offline HJandKatie

• Loki - Working Cocker
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2014, 10:49:59 PM »
I iz a north puppeeee - I didz wark ova de whet comcret I'm de drive wen de builler hadz juz mad it purdy  :005:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2014, 11:13:58 PM »
I iz a north puppeeee - I didz wark ova de whet comcret I'm de drive wen de builler hadz juz mad it purdy  :005:

OOps - that is seriously norty!!   :011:

Offline Chickenpie

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2014, 08:41:21 AM »

OOps - that is seriously norty!!   :011:

Gud nortying  :clapping: :clapping:

I is a norty puppies too. I just love chewing tings. It keeps my teef loverly and wite.
Mummy left her 'rely expenceve' gold sandles on her flor. I tink she was hungover or somefing. Anyways, while she was sleeping I was bored and the expenseve sanders smelt of my loverly mummy.
I chewed on them for ages..... Much better tan those chews she gives me :-)

Mummy woke up and was very very cross... She screemed the sandles were from LK Bennett (I don't know of that pet shop?)

Here is my work..... Are you all proud of me?

Cola

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2014, 09:34:40 AM »
 :o ooo cOLaa yu iz da BEStist nOrtee

Offline Sirius Mum

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2014, 09:48:12 AM »
Ooh g8t nortying cola :005:

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2014, 11:05:35 AM »
Eee thiz iz teez funnies things....iz is big boyz of six nows and stills does naughtees, butz nots thz badz....wills trys harders :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

froms the badz Ollieshttp://cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/Themes/default/images/bbc/code.gif
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed