Author Topic: Hello From West Lothian  (Read 4500 times)

Offline pepi

• Site Member
    • http://
Hello From West Lothian
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2005, 10:54:51 AM »
HI Andrew and Mark

I'm also keen to know is dougal home?  :)  How was your first night? :rolleyes:  Did you get much sleep? :lol:  I bet he's gorgeous :huh: .

Hope you hear from you guys soon. I bet Dougal is keeping you busy.

Pheobe & Pepi xxx

Offline robkight

• Site Member
Hello From West Lothian
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2005, 02:06:39 PM »

Hi

Dougal has settled in really well and is not really disturbing us at night ....bless him , this morning we slept in through the alarm and he was waiting there quietly in his bed and then the excitement started! He already is starting to 'come' and we are working at sit. He gives us so much love it is wonderful.

Andrew and Mark

Offline robkight

• Site Member
Hello From West Lothian
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2005, 02:12:58 PM »
Hi Jo and Dennis

You are right ....we love him to bits and he has so much love to give. He has settled in well and sleeps most  of the night..... he was still waiting for us in his bed when we went down this morning even though we slept in.
He is getting better at going outside for a wee although sometimes thinks he has to go inside for one if he is playing outside....but he has always went out for a poo !
He thought he would help me tidy up the lawn mower today and was taking the plug round the garden in his mouth. :P

Andrew , Mark and Dougal

Offline ali-c

• Site Member
Hello From West Lothian
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 02:49:27 PM »
Hi Andrew and Mark,
Welcome to cockers on line! I live in Glasgow and have a six month old black cocker called Poppy.
Good luck with Dougal.
Ali-c and Poppy :)
Alison, lovely Poppy  and Inka (Dalmatian)

Offline Jo & Dennis

• Site Member
Hello From West Lothian
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2005, 05:00:56 PM »
Hiya Andrew Mark and the lovely Dougal,

We are so very pleased for you.

Hey Dougal do you realize what a lucky little pup you are, you was so clever picking these two to look after you, pleased to hear you are being a good little fellow (hope it lasts).

Sounds like your doing really well with the toilet training, Holly was great I think it helps if they have started being trained with the breeder, Holly had. Holly used to help in the garden too, she decided that we really did not need all those plants in our borders!!!!!!!! But she is 7 months now and is much better and knows that she should not go on that part of the garden.

Don't you just love them to bits, we really cannot imagine being without Holly now she is so much a part of our lives.

We wish you all many many happy love & fun filled years together.

((((((hugs)))))) - Jo & Dennis

XXXXXXBig Sloppy Cocker KissesXXXXXX - From Holly.
Holly's Mum & Dad