Author Topic: Blodyn 4 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears  (Read 1225 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Blodyn 4 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« on: January 20, 2016, 07:47:44 PM »
http://manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=15211

0-01-16 Blodyn is a 4 year old ex-breeding cocker spaniel.  She is a kind and gentle girl who has never lived in a home or been a loved pet but really enjoys being held and stroked.  We are looking for a calm and quiet home for Blodyn where she will be given the time she needs to settle into her new life.  She will need at least one other confident and kind dog in the home who she can copy and help her learn about things like house training and lead walking.  With a bit of time and patience and a whole lot of love Blodyn will be a really lovely addition to your home. She has sore eyes which we will investigate.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
Re: Blodyn 4 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 10:31:48 PM »
Gorgeous girl, I hope you find the most wonderful forever home very soon.  If my Ellie would accept a sister I would have you in a heartbeat, but she has decided she wants to be an only child.  I don't think you will be waiting much longer for a new family.

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 10:38:50 PM »
 :luv: :luv: Reserved....thought she would go quick.  She looks like a black and white version of our little MT rescue Holly, small and cute  :luv:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 03:10:52 PM »
Still showing as just Reserved not adopted....I love this little girl, wish we were not overflowing with cockers  :lol2:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly