Cocker Activities > Other Activities

Please tell me it's not just me ?!

<< < (2/2)

EmmaRose:

--- Quote from: Ernies mum on July 02, 2016, 04:36:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: EmmaRose on June 29, 2016, 10:06:25 PM ---It's definitely not just you! I've only recently started agility with my two and as they have got better and we are now doing runs of multiple pieces of equipment I mess up all the time :005: I often wonder what our instructor must think.  Rory especially is so quick I must look a right sight lagging behind trying to keep up! I just remind myself it's all for fun and laugh it off  :D

--- End quote ---

It's now we've started to do front & back crosses ... Too much for my tiny brain to think about  :005:

--- End quote ---

Same for me too  :005: hopefully one day soon we can keep up with our dogs....
The challenge this week I had was keeping Pippa off the A frame which she loves! She kept heading in its direction hoping for another go.  Then if a run did include the A frame she'd go into full "zoomie" mode and take off for a lap of honour after  :005:

Ernies mum:

--- Quote from: EmmaRose on July 03, 2016, 11:56:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ernies mum on July 02, 2016, 04:36:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: EmmaRose on June 29, 2016, 10:06:25 PM ---It's definitely not just you! I've only recently started agility with my two and as they have got better and we are now doing runs of multiple pieces of equipment I mess up all the time :005: I often wonder what our instructor must think.  Rory especially is so quick I must look a right sight lagging behind trying to keep up! I just remind myself it's all for fun and laugh it off  :D

--- End quote ---

It's now we've started to do front & back crosses ... Too much for my tiny brain to think about  :005:

--- End quote ---

Same for me too  :005: hopefully one day soon we can keep up with our dogs....
The challenge this week I had was keeping Pippa off the A frame which she loves! She kept heading in its direction hoping for another go.  Then if a run did include the A frame she'd go into full "zoomie" mode and take off for a lap of honour after  :005:

--- End quote ---
Ha how funny , Ernie loves the A frame too . Last week I was stood next to it whilst the instructor was talking us through few things , next thing I knew Ernie was going solo up & down it , then when I called him back & told him to sit & wait he was so excited he kept " springing " from a sit til he was at eye level with me ... I suppose at least we know our dogs enjoy  it  :005: :005:

JeffD:
I would not dream of agility with Teal unless I could hire a runner, our evening walk is about a mile for me and 10 for Teal

Ernies mum:

--- Quote from: JeffD on July 04, 2016, 09:07:26 PM ---I would not dream of agility with Teal unless I could hire a runner, our evening walk is about a mile for me and 10 for Teal

--- End quote ---

Ha yes I know that feeling on a walk , the idea is that I get better at giving Ernie the commands so that I don't have to keep up & I can make short cuts around the course ... That's still working progress for me . This weeks homework is giving early commands & practicing wing wraps & front crosses . I've brought some traffic cones , a tunnel & a jump to practice in the garden . Last week we joined the group class .... Never let it be said that I'm not competitive but we can't be beaten by a miniature poodle  :005: :005:!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version