Cocker Activities > Other Activities

It's all coming together nicely

(1/4) > >>

Ernies mum:
After struggling to multi task at agility lessons ... Me not Ernie  :005:!! I seem to have got the hang of it & my georgous little pocket rocket is doing brilliantly  :luv:.
At the suggestion of the instructor I now leave the ball at the end of the course & Ernie " drives to the ball " & this works well for us . We've mastered wing wraps & front crosses & Ernie has learned to stop & make the contact at the bottom of the A frame & the dog walk . It's such fun & I'm hoping we can progress to do a show in few more weeks !

bizzylizzy:
Oh wow - that sounds super!! I've got Humphrey down for a a training class in Septemeber just to see how he does, but I haven't got much confidence in my own abilities to be honest :005:
Keep us updated, would love to hear how you're both getting on!

tenaille:
brilliant, we are hoping to do some agility with Martha as well

PollySpaull:
Brilliant! Sounds much like what I'm doing with Monty at the moment! He loves it! We've got a private lesson today so we will have to see how that goes!!!

Ernies mum:

--- Quote from: bizzylizzy on August 03, 2016, 10:20:05 PM ---Oh wow - that sounds super!! I've got Humphrey down for a a training class in Septemeber just to see how he does, but I haven't got much confidence in my own abilities to be honest :005:
Keep us updated, would love to hear how you're both getting on!

--- End quote ---

Yes it's great , believe me if I can master the commands then so can you  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version