Cocker Activities > Other Activities

It's all coming together nicely

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ernies mum:
I can't recommend agility enough , it's such fun & great way to " work " a busy spaniel  :D :D.

Enjoy everyone & please share your progress , will be interesting to hear how you're all getting on !

Ernies mum:
We've moved onto putting more combinations together now , working on perfecting my " commands & cheerleading " ... Apparently I need to be more exciting & enthusiastic as I run round with Ernie ... At the moment I'm occasionally distracted by trying to remember the course that I forget to tell Ernie what to do  :005:.
How are the rest of you getting on ?

PollySpaull:
I have no problem "cheerleading" I scream and shout and cheer like a mad woman! But it definitely helps that Monty would cross a motorway for a tennis ball!!!! He loves agility so much! We had a private lesson the other week, and our trainer said that she's so impressed with how quickly he picks everything up! We're only doing basic stuff, but it's great fun practising around trees, across benches etc whilst we're on walks!
Agree that Monty loves to "work" and whenever we get home he's physically and mentally tired! It's fab! X

Ernies mum:
Ha fabulous pollyspaull , yes Ernie will do anything for his beloved ball too ... Although last week due to my delayed commands he decided to go " solo " towards the end of the course & picked the quickest route to get to his ball  :005:!
Sounds like Monty is doing great , we have fun practicing whilst we're out & about too . I'll look forward to hear how you're both progressing  ;)

Ernies mum:
Another great night at training this evening - Ernie & I have completed a course with 16 obstacles ( don't know whether that's the correct term ) , according to our trainer a competition has 21 so we're progressing nicely  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version