Author Topic: Rainbow Bridge section  (Read 5036 times)

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Rainbow Bridge section
« on: January 05, 2017, 07:35:14 AM »
Hi, just a thought -  I was  wondering why there is no opportunity to reply to a post on the Rainbow Bridge section? (There obviously is a reason). I felt very moved by the post on there this morning but wondered if, had it been put in another section, the writer could have benefited from the wonderful support shown on here in similar situations. I'm not sure if everyone posting on there realizes no one can answer? I have actually PM'd her but don't know if that was appropriate?

Offline Markr64

• Donator
Re: Rainbow Bridge section
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 08:00:08 AM »
Jayne you prompted me to read the thread and yes it is a very sad post and I also feel the warmth of the support would also help in this situation.

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 08:42:51 AM »
That section is supposed to be like that.  It is a board for people to post an in memoriam message.  ;)

Many members post in other, general sections when they lose a dog and then it is possible to respond. Obviously, in this case it is nice to show support via pm if you feel you want to.   :luv:
Julie and Watson

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 04:16:56 PM »
Heartbreaking post I thought.
 Just how do you get through that
 I know at the end of the day they are only animals, but I hold my hand up and say in all honesty

I loved my dad and was heartbroken when he died,  but I  cried more for my dogs when they had gone and left me
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 04:35:13 PM »
 I know at the end of the day they are only animals, but I hold my hand up and say in all honesty

I loved my dad and was heartbroken when he died,  but I  cried more for my dogs when they had gone and left me

O'h absolutely!, I can definately relate to that! 😞

Offline Finvarra

• Milo, best of dogs
    • Gaia Art
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 05:53:07 PM »

So so sad. I lost three Scotties in one year, one in the April, the August whilst on holiday, and the October. Worst year of my,life have never cried so violently like that year, even when I lost my mum, dad and brother.

Their lives are so,short, there is no,pain like it and I feel,so,sorry for the poster of that heart rending post  :012:

Lesley and Dylan
Remembering All the dogs of my life, especially Milo

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 06:03:55 PM »
Will close this thread now as the original question has been answered   :-\  If anyone wishes to express sympathy to the member concerned, I suggest you use a private message  ;)
Julie and Watson