Author Topic: Our precious Poppy has gone to the Bridge  (Read 2273 times)

Offline CatherineL

• Site Member
Our precious Poppy has gone to the Bridge
« on: December 16, 2019, 01:20:16 PM »
Our beautiful girl went to the bridge yesterday.  My darling poppy you were 2 weeks off your 13th birthday and we are devastated that you had to leave us but we couldn’t let you suffer and letting you go is the most painful thing we’ve had to do

You were such a brave girl taking everything life threw at you, going blind at just 4 and many trips to the animal health trust but your bum never stopped wagging. You brought such joy into our lives you made us laugh and smile every day.  The way you used to climb over me to try and get my wine. Even though you were blind you still new when Archie had stolen something he shouldn’t have and you went to the treat cupboard to tell us as you new we would swap a treat for said item and that you would get one to.  We were so lucky to have you in our lives and there is now a huge poppy sized hole in our hearts. You will never stopped being loved.  Archie is lost without you

Run free at the bridge my darling where you will be healthy and able to see everything again.  Watch over us until we are all together again.  Sleep well our brave girl xxxx