Author Topic: Teenage pups!  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Looe

Re: Teenage pups!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2021, 05:22:17 PM »
Lobo Do Mar
LOVE This!  :lol2: it sounds like we're in good company  :005: I know we'll get there in time with persistence and lots of patience  ;)
Outside of a dog a book is a mans best friend, inside of a dog its too dark to read ....

Offline Looe

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2021, 05:29:22 PM »
Pearly
I'm going to contact Tails this eve and confirm whether we are on adult maintenance and request Beef rather than any of the alternatives, thanks for the info. I've also heard back from Corbinsbere Gundog and have our first training date at the beginning of August.  We're being more regimented with walks n crate. We've started saying feet instead of down when he jumps up or counter surfs which is working slowly. I've got a secret bag of new toys to try and get him in from the garden! But he's not daft and it normally ends up in a stand off :lol2: we're all trying but can't wait for our first training date  :D

Thankyou everyone for your kind words and help I really appreciate it xx
Outside of a dog a book is a mans best friend, inside of a dog its too dark to read ....

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2021, 05:51:09 PM »
That all sounds very positive and much more upbeat from your original post.  Please do keep us all updated as others, including myself, will learn from your progress  :D

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2021, 08:35:06 AM »
Hi Looe, just wondered how you are all getting on with your new routine?