Author Topic: I'm New To All This, But Cocker Mad!  (Read 7340 times)

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
I'm New To All This, But Cocker Mad!
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 05:17:41 PM »
Thanks for the welcome! I love it here already and I only found the site three days ago!! Lisa xx

Hi Lisa and welcome to col  :D
[snapback]155040[/snapback]

Offline miche

• Site Member
    • http://mwcooling.co.uk
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 05:18:36 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL.  I have 2 black cockers - Herbie is 15 weeks tomorrow and Mikey is nearly 6 months - I know what you mean about it being mad at times :)

I also have Ronald, my rescue mongrel who is 14.  Look forward to chatting with you and seeing some piccies.
Love Michele, Mikey and Herbiexx

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2005, 05:29:32 PM »
hi there thanks for the welcome! have been trying hard to upload some pics but every time i do something goes wrong! Ooops! lisa xx

Welcome to COL, can't wait to see pics. I have two cocker boys, Indie and Hamish, an orange roan and a golden. :)
[snapback]155196[/snapback]

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 05:32:49 PM »
Sounds like you have your hands full!!!!!! Still I bet you wouldn't be without them all and that you're still itching to get more!!?....well I am!!!! I've been trying to upload some pics for you all to see but for some reason it wont work......I'm not very good with pictures!! :blink:

Hi and welcome to COL.  I have 2 black cockers - Herbie is 15 weeks tomorrow and Mikey is nearly 6 months - I know what you mean about it being mad at times :)

I also have Ronald, my rescue mongrel who is 14.  Look forward to chatting with you and seeing some piccies.
[snapback]155200[/snapback]

Offline sarahp

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 08:16:56 PM »
Hi - welcome to COL. I'm a newbie too.  I have one blue girlie by the name of Daisy.  She is a rescue dog and has been with us a year.  I would like another one one day - but not just yet! :D
Sarah & The Roan Rangers - Daisy Dog & Dill Boy

The average dog has one request to all humankind. Love me

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2005, 08:43:02 PM »
Hi Lisa welcome to col, its brilliant here you can talk about cockers all day and no one thinks you are mad???

I've got Ben who is 2 and a bit and a real handful but so georgous!

Ben's mum

tracee

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2005, 08:50:33 PM »
hi and welcome  :D

we have 10 cockers age rang from nearly 18 (25 dec) to 14 wks  :D  :wub:

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2005, 09:50:26 PM »
Hi Lisa

Welcome to COL  :D .  I have 2 cockers, Molly (an orange roan who's 2) and her little brother Brodie (a chocolate roan who's 14 months).  They're both lying on me at the moment, making it very awkward to type  :rolleyes: .  What colour are your dogs?
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2005, 12:02:26 PM »
Hi Tracey!

Thanks for the welcome, my two are both blue roans.......Milo is a much lighter blue than Nancy, they have similiar breeding lines but aren't related. Milo is sitting watching me type this.....but I think the interest is more in the fact that i'm eating my lunch whilst i'm typing........he could eat for england but is a lean little thing! I think that's becaue he's always hareing around the place with Nancy! It's grat to be on this this sit and chat to other cocker people! Lisa x

Hi Lisa

Welcome to COL  :D .  I have 2 cockers, Molly (an orange roan who's 2) and her little brother Brodie (a chocolate roan who's 14 months).  They're both lying on me at the moment, making it very awkward to type  :rolleyes: .  What colour are your dogs?
[snapback]155309[/snapback]

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2005, 12:06:23 PM »
Thanks for the welcome!!

Wow that's a lot of cockers!!!! I'd be in my element! My dogs breeder has nine blue roans and 1 black and white....I love going to her house!.......one day I want to fill mine with as many cockers as both of you have!! Can't wait, even though it's hard work I know it'd love it!! I love grooming them, I find it so theraputic......I take it you show and breed your little darlings? Lisa xxxxx

hi and welcome  :D

we have 10 cockers age rang from nearly 18 (25 dec) to 14 wks  :D  :wub:
[snapback]155284[/snapback]

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2005, 12:10:26 PM »
Hey Ben's mum!! Thanks for the welcome! I love it here! I think my friends were really worrying about my mental health as I'm dogs this dogs that all the time!!!!!!!! But here I am in my element! It's good to know I'm not alone in my love of cocker spaniels!!!!!

So why is Ben a hand full?? apart from the obvious mad cocker traits?!! What colour is he......actually did i see a pic, now i'm typing this i can't remember!

Great to talk to you and I look forward to chatting more! Lisa xx

Hi Lisa welcome to col, its brilliant here you can talk about cockers all day and no one thinks you are mad???

I've got Ben who is 2 and a bit and a real handful but so georgous!

Ben's mum
[snapback]155278[/snapback]

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2005, 12:15:32 PM »
Your Daisy looks beautiful......and a blue my favourite!!!!!!.........actually i'd be happy with any cocker! I have two blue's who are both mad!.........I can understand why you wont another....cockers are addictive!!!
Do you groom Daisy yourself? I love grooming my two, I find it very theraputic after a hard days teaching! I do all the easy bits of grooming and keep them knot free and i get there breeder to do the posh bits!! I'm hoping to go on a cocker grooming course soon and learn how to do the posh bits too!
Lisa xxx

Hi - welcome to COL. I'm a newbie too.  I have one blue girlie by the name of Daisy.  She is a rescue dog and has been with us a year.  I would like another one one day - but not just yet! :D
[snapback]155264[/snapback]

Offline Petra

• Site Member
  • yippee, water!!
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2005, 12:56:14 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL
I am still new to this too - we have had Dillon, our solid chocolate boy for 11 weeks, he is 19 weeks old (young :) ) today!  (I cannot imagine ever being without him - he is sooo funny, cute, cheeky, loving, bouncy, cuddely......he is just the best!!)

I love this site and am hooked, I persuaded OH to get a broadband connection as my dial-up bills were just too massive....

Would love another cocker in years to come, but with an elderly cat, one 6 year old boy and a little girl who is nearly 3 our house is busy enough at the moment!!

Looking forward to chatting with you

Petra

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2005, 01:23:38 PM »
Hi there! thanks for the welcome, your Dillion sounds wonderful! I looooovvvvvveee chocolate cockers they are stunners!! I can see you predicament (sp?! you wouldn't beileve I'm a teacher!!) about getting another dog with kids and cats etc. I have two blue's and that just isn't enough, i'd fill the house if i could!!

Look forward to chatting with you, Lisa xx

Hi and welcome to COL
I am still new to this too - we have had Dillon, our solid chocolate boy for 11 weeks, he is 19 weeks old (young :) ) today!  (I cannot imagine ever being without him - he is sooo funny, cute, cheeky, loving, bouncy, cuddely......he is just the best!!)

I love this site and am hooked, I persuaded OH to get a broadband connection as my dial-up bills were just too massive....

Would love another cocker in years to come, but with an elderly cat, one 6 year old boy and a little girl who is nearly 3 our house is busy enough at the moment!!

Looking forward to chatting with you
[snapback]155393[/snapback]

Offline Mich

• Site Member
  • Bailey come back!
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2005, 02:27:57 PM »
Hiya! Welcome to COL I'm a newbie too!  Isn't half term great!  I have a ten week old working cocker called Bailey and I love him to bits!

You can see some photos of him below  :D

My Webpage

Mich, Bailey and Poppy xxxxx