Author Topic: Working Vs Show  (Read 4342 times)

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Working Vs Show
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2006, 05:09:43 PM »
I think Ham looks like a mini afghan. :lol:
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Working Vs Show
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2006, 05:18:19 PM »
I think you might be right, I have seen a more recent photo of your dog and they are very similar.  Mocha lines include, breezybrook trouper, danderw druid, elan oscar of harpersbrook, jasper of parkbreck, Mallowdale rackateer, Maesydderwen and Wernffrwd.  I will attempt to attach a photo put not promising anything!!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...60&gid=8753334&
[snapback]179189[/snapback]

...awww...you've just reminded me of when their eyes were really green!  they are very similar aren't they??  Take a look at miss poohs ruffy as well another beautiful choc wock! and of course the ever handsome doug (doug'n'ollie)

jasper of parkbreck certainly got around didn't he???   as did jade of livermere!  jarv has loads of maesydderwen, wernffrwd, jordieland, gwibernant in his family tree.

i'm on a mac so i can't view the cocker spaniel tree that curtisio has co-ordinated (see genetics and breeding) but you should add mocha's details there!  (sorry if you have already :rolleyes: )
helen & jarvis x

Offline anita96

• Site Member
Working Vs Show
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2006, 05:26:31 PM »
Thanks for that I think Jarvis, Ruffy and Mocha could be brothers!  I will take a look at the family tree stuff.  I think workers are taking over!!!! :o
Working Cockers aren't mad it's the owners!!!

Offline flozac

• Inactive
  • I must be even madder!!!!
Working Vs Show
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2006, 08:25:32 PM »
We have asked you all b4 please stop posting pics of your beautiful chocca  wocca coccas  little Flossy wossy can't cope and neither can I they are fab :wub:  :wub:  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nicola,Zac,Jess,Floss,Scout,Ciara and baby Reiver

Offline miche

• Site Member
    • http://mwcooling.co.uk
Working Vs Show
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2006, 08:30:50 PM »
danderw druid,  jasper of parkbreck, Mallowdale rackateer, Maesydderwen and Wernffrwd.  I will attempt to attach a photo put not promising anything!!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...60&gid=8753334&
[snapback]179189[/snapback]

My Herbie has all of these, Mikey has the ever frisky Jasper of Parkbreck
Love Michele, Mikey and Herbiexx

Offline flozac

• Inactive
  • I must be even madder!!!!
Working Vs Show
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2006, 09:16:09 PM »
Floss' grandad is Mallowdale Racketeer he must be the Daddy of  all cockers in recent years. Just like Jade of Livermere  and Jasper of  Parkbreck seemed to put it about a bit. Racketeer is a choccy too so maybe that is were all  of these lovely boys get it from!!!!
Nicola,Zac,Jess,Floss,Scout,Ciara and baby Reiver

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Working Vs Show
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2006, 06:56:31 AM »
Floss' grandad is Mallowdale Racketeer he must be the Daddy of  all cockers in recent years. Just like Jade of Livermere  and Jasper of  Parkbreck seemed to put it about a bit. Racketeer is a choccy too so maybe that is were all  of these lovely boys get it from!!!!
[snapback]179401[/snapback]

funny, mallowdale is the only line mentioned that jarvis doesn't have!!!  i think he gets the choc-ness from the chyknell and whitlocks lines...dunno why i think that with pedigree names like chocolate drop of whitlocks, and chyknell chocolate drop  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

hang on, the boy wants a word....

messuj frum jahvus to prinzess flossy-boots  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

deerust floss
wiv so menny gorjus uvver chok boyz on haire du i haf a charnce wiv yu?? mi spellun's not too gud but i can run reel farst, and i can wag mi tayle and bottum evun farster!
luf jahvus x
helen & jarvis x