Author Topic: Which Foods Are Tasty?  (Read 465 times)

Offline Brooksuk

• Site Member
Which Foods Are Tasty?
« on: February 10, 2006, 08:20:21 AM »
We have this morning moved Fred from James Wellbeloved puppy performance onto Junior performance in accordance with the guidleines on the packaging (as he is now 6 months old, give or take a few days).

I put his food down for him this morning and he sniffed at it and walked away. I hand fed him a couple of bits of the kibble and he walked over to the other side of the kitchen and spat them out. He then proceeded to rub his nose on the floor which is something he does when he doesn't like a certain smell or taste!!!

I genuinely think he doesn't like the JWB Junior performance at all. Even though it is the same flavour (Turkey & Rice) as the puppy food.

Does anyone have any ideas as to which foods (dry complete) he might like? He didn't seem to have any problems with the JWB puppy kibble but definately appears not to like the junior stuff. Are there any other brands that I could try that might be tastier??

:(

Offline shaz

• Site Member
Which Foods Are Tasty?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 08:58:06 AM »
have you tried him on a diffrent flavour, you can go to the website and they will send free samples for you to try, i sent for some as i wanted to try mine on the fish one, here is the link http://www.wellbeloved.co.uk/
sharon  mellow,  harley , shayla and havana.
please visit my new web site
www.evanavacockerspaniels.moonfruit.com