Author Topic: Yuck!  (Read 1379 times)

Offline waisis

• Site Member
  • Mr. Big Paws
Yuck!
« on: April 04, 2006, 03:58:56 AM »
Funny story at the park the other day.  I threw a tennis ball for Bailey to fetch and he ran off down a hill and I couldn't see him.  When he finally came back, he was doing this funny dancing walk thing and dropped the ball and wouldn't come back to me.  When I finally got close enough to him, I checked him over and he had about 30 burrs stuck all over his fur!  ph34r   I pulled out as many as I could with him wiggling all over and then stuck him in the car to drive home.  So impatient Bailey decides to take it upon himself to remove the burrs...by chewing them out of his fur and eating them!   >:( By the time I got home, he had eaten most of them and was making these awful scratchy coughing noises with his throat.  Into the house we go and he barfs up his entire stomach contents on the carpet, VERY nasty!  :P  There's more...later on that night, we found these poo-shaped fur balls in the hallway and we weren't sure if they had come up from his mouth end or his butt end!  Life would be so much less enjoyable without these crazy dogs!   ;)
Bailey and Mom

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Re: Yuck!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 07:17:18 AM »
I agree - Yuck! about sums that up ph34r :005: :005: Hope he is feeling better now :-*
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Tracey Jane

• Site Member
  • We're just silly about Milly
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 09:49:55 AM »
 :005: :005: :005: bet he felt better though !!!

Such adorable creatures  :luv:

Offline waisis

• Site Member
  • Mr. Big Paws
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 10:35:05 PM »
 ;)He definitely felt better and he is a bit of a self-groomer usually anyways.  Kinda like a cat, he'll lick his chest feathering and chew on matts that BAD mommy didn't get out!
Bailey and Mom

Offline sarah jane

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 10:44:26 PM »
 :005: his mouth end or his but end  :005: made me have a giggle  :005: is he ok now emergency over  they are full on little doggies
there job is to keep us on our toes :005:
Winnie clumber spaniel/ Jasmine,Talula,Eric,Enya cocker spaniels

Offline miche

• Site Member
    • http://mwcooling.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 10:55:17 PM »
 :005: :005:

It can only happen to a cocker  :lol:
Love Michele, Mikey and Herbiexx

Offline waisis

• Site Member
  • Mr. Big Paws
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 11:07:11 PM »
You know what else is funny is that it was my OH that found the poo shaped fur balls and I was giving him the 3rd degree about the texture, smell, look of them!  I really wanted to figure out where they came from and he thought I was crazy b/c he just picked them up and threw them out!  I wished he had kept them so that I could dissect them for more in-depth inspection   :005: :005: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bailey and Mom

Offline Tracey Jane

• Site Member
  • We're just silly about Milly
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 09:09:56 AM »
You know what else is funny is that it was my OH that found the poo shaped fur balls and I was giving him the 3rd degree about the texture, smell, look of them!  I really wanted to figure out where they came from and he thought I was crazy b/c he just picked them up and threw them out!  I wished he had kept them so that I could dissect them for more in-depth inspection   :005: :005: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:005: :005: My OH is the same - he thinks I'm totally mad - but you just have to know these things - it's all part of being a cocker mum !!! - I wish your OH had kept them as well - my obsession doesn't just stretch to Milly you know  :005: :005: