Author Topic: she's here.  (Read 1056 times)

Offline janey

• Site Member
  • it wasn't me,honest
she's here.
« on: April 16, 2006, 04:39:15 PM »
 hi again.did my first post on introductions last week,so thought i would follow up here.we made the trip to get our pup on good friday.she is gorgeous.as soon as i find out how to post piccies will do.still struggled with names,but think we settling on molly.couldnt keep calling her 'dog'.she is so bouncy(and bitey!!!)kept us awake at night(not all night though)and we are trying to resist going down to her.have tried to get on here since we brought her home,but every time i try,its"MUM,SHES DOIN A WEE/POO"so back downstairs i dash.anyway,any advice  to a new mum would be great.

love janey and molly   xxxxxx :D
love Janey and Molly xxx

Offline dood

• Site Member
Re: she's here.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 05:02:42 PM »
I know exactly how you feel as to calling kids -and the OH!! Good luck with her. We've had Poppy 2 weeks but as she spent 4 nights in hospital it hasn;t been long! Breaks my heart when she whimpers at night but it's not for long at all and is for the best I think. Ain't puppy owning great!!!

Sam and Poppy xxx

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 05:06:29 PM »
Sounds like your doing everything right Janey, the first week or so can be tough, but you will get there, I know its hard, but don't give in to those nightime cries ;)

Molly is a lovely name :luv:

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 05:24:02 PM »
Welcome to COL.  Molly sounds lovely, looking forward to reading all about her  :D
Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 06:04:14 PM »
Congratulations, and welcome to the mad world of cocker ownership!

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 06:45:41 PM »
Congratulations! In no time at all it'll seem like you've had her forever.. We've had Alfie for 3 weeks now and I agree with Emma, it can be tough at times but then they look at you with those big sad eyes and it's soooo worth it!  :luv:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline JoanneM

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 06:50:42 PM »
Molly is a lovely name. Well done for resisting the temptation of going to her at night, she'll soon settle. You have got a lot of fun ahead of you coz these cocker dogs are crazy!!! Look forward to seeing some pictures.