« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 12:33:14 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :D
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline Rachel B

• Site Member
  • Look at me!!!!
Re: hi
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 01:12:05 PM »
Welcome to COL - only two days til you get your baby :)

I'm rubbish with names so i'll leave it to the otehr creative ones on here ;)
Rachel & James and a waggly tail from Mr Barningham

Offline spanielkiss

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 06:57:24 PM »
We had 3 cockers with names relating to the the Friends series, MONICA PHOEBE AND JOEY , Phoebe is sadly no longer with us but JOEY is so like the real thing , he is a bit slow and loves girls and pizza  :lol:

Offline ClareB

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 07:11:24 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL.   :D  We've got Milo, a 10 month old chocolate boy.  No good with names, so I'll leave that to the creative types!   ;)  Don't mind commenting if you've got a short list tho......
Clare, Milo & Mocha

Offline JoanneM

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 07:20:07 PM »
Hi and welcome i'm fairly new to this site as well. I have a 14 month old black cocker boy name Murphy and on Saturday he'll have been with me for a year!!

I like the names Ebony, Lottie and Maisy, I think they are nice girly names.  :D

Good luck for when you pick her up, i bet you can't wait!!!!!!

Offline Woody's Mum

• Site Member
  • ''The dog is the god of frolic''
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 08:53:04 PM »
Hello and welcome - your pup will be with you tomorrow - Yay!!  :lol:

With Love, Toni & Woody xx

www.myspace.com/tonitee

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 10:38:39 AM »
Today must be the day you are collecting your little girl!
Best of luck and please let us know how you get on in the first few days (if you have time to log on!)
When you have a new human baby, people tell you to sleep when baby sleeps.  Perhaps with a Cocker baby the advice should be to log on to COL when pup is asleep? :005:
Hope you can put pictures on soon.
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2006, 02:47:37 PM »
Hi Janey

I got my puppy last *** (* wks today) she's a working cocker called ****. She's in my arms as I type this as she keeps going for all the cables!! >:D  

Don't believe anyone who says it's easy!! I'm still trying to prepare a stew to go in oven, which I intended doing when I got up at 6am with madam here!!!  She's a good time waster :luv:

She is so tired but determined not to stay in her bed in the day unless you stay in the same room!!  I was hoping to get the camera set up on the computer today to put on a picture of her, but **** has had other ideas of how to spend my day off!
I'm lucky I work * nights a wk and only one of the days I'm trying to sleep and look after her as OH here with her the others.

How about Bracken or Bramble ?

Good luck with names and your best bet I've found is to prepare your home as if you were having a crawling baby around,

Or how about 'Mischief' I'm sure she'll get into a load like this one here!!

Offline janey

• Site Member
  • it wasn't me,honest
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 03:56:27 PM »
hi cazza.your day seems a mirror image of mine.up at crack of dawn,and never seeming to get things done.yes its just like having another baby!molly is 9 weeks old today too.she went and had her first needle today,although the breeders vet had given her one already,my vet said they like to start over again.she was very brave,and soon showed off to the vet how sharp her teeth were by biting buttons on my jacket.we lost a pup to parvo a few months ago,only had her 3 days before she was taken in at the vets,so i am a little paranoid with molly but she is so different,full of beans.
                                                     janey x
love Janey and Molly xxx

Offline Woody's Mum

• Site Member
  • ''The dog is the god of frolic''
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2006, 10:12:48 AM »
Hi and welcome to COL   ;)
With Love, Toni & Woody xx

www.myspace.com/tonitee