Author Topic: hiya :-)  (Read 1925 times)

Offline JoanneM

• Site Member
Re: hiya :-)
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 08:32:20 PM »
Jesus, you do have a zoo!!  :005:  i have Murphy a 14 month old cocker boy and thats enough, (but I probably wouldn't say no to another.)

Diesel is just gorgeous.  :luv:

Offline amanda

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 08:38:08 PM »
Welcome to COL. You have lovely dogs. How cute is diesel. I love the ears an sch a soft face. :luv:
Amanda, Indie and Zephie

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 08:54:31 PM »
I am totally in  :luv: with Diesel - what a cutie  :luv: :luv:

me too - what a lovely boy :luv: :luv: :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 09:02:31 PM »
Please tell me from those photo's that you or other half don't drive the car with a puppy on your lap put between you and the seat belt  :o !!! It might look cute but has to be one of the most dangerous driving practices imaginable.

Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2006, 09:14:49 AM »
Hi and welcome to COL  :D

That's quite a collection you've got! They're all lovely though, Diesel is a real wee sweetie  :luv:

I've got Alfie, a 4 month old blue roan working cocker, I really want to get him a friend but am waiting until he's a lot older... must be good must be good must be good....  :P   :lol:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 11:43:25 AM »
Hi i'm fairly new here also, we have a big brood too. Henry our black boy (5) Jasper o/w (4) George b/w (2 1/2) and we get Sydney and Harry our new blue roan babies on saturday. We also have three cats and a snake call Hendrix (belongs to OH). Cost me a bl***y fortune but i love em each and every one even Hendrix.
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Offline nezzielou

• Limited Member
  • XX My ZoO Is Bk! XX
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2006, 12:31:46 PM »
 :005: noooo the car was stopped! that was for picture sake lol the dogs have seatbelts in the back as they loved sitting with us in the front and put the car out of gear with it lol. nah they sit in the back...:-)) diesel is cute...with him it was love at 1st sight and i didnt have it in me to rehome him :-) bless him   :005:  :luv:
Lv BeX n ZoO XxXx

Offline nezzielou

• Limited Member
  • XX My ZoO Is Bk! XX
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2006, 12:36:11 PM »
 :005: i know what you mean...we had just the 1 dog before (mork)  :luv: but honestly it is a bit more work but isnt much more harder than looking after 2!  :005: ok they cost me a bomb in vets bills and food etc. (iams as mork wont eat much more else fussy get!  :005: ) but they really give you so much and each one is so much different to the other its amazing  :luv:
Lv BeX n ZoO XxXx