Author Topic: Hi There!  (Read 2886 times)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
Re: Hi There!
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2006, 12:30:18 AM »
how about treacle or dhub pronounced doo means black in gaelic,  spoggles is another gaelic name means paws and the o is pronounces oh like in oh dear. not like awe.
or jet or tar if you are looking for a short name for recalls. :shades:
is he a working or show type ? he will be so cute.. good luck. jean and co. ps mine are called pepper liath and rolo.

Offline tadobunny

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2006, 11:40:42 AM »
how about treacle or dhub pronounced doo means black in gaelic,  spoggles is another gaelic name means paws and the o is pronounces oh like in oh dear. not like awe.
or jet or tar if you are looking for a short name for recalls. :shades:
is he a working or show type ? he will be so cute.. good luck. jean and co. ps mine are called pepper liath and rolo.

He's show type...i get my weekly 'pup-date!' every saturday so i will post some new pics of him on puppies later, there is one of him on there if you'd like a lok.

Helen x

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2006, 04:25:16 PM »
hes so cute. I love puppies, they smell so lovely.
 Ive put some photos of my lot in the working cockers bit. Im a bit slow at this paste and copy stuff but with the help of photo b  did it! yey!!
 coopers a cool name there is a cross westie near me, hes lovely. Hes like a brindle westie. hes called cooper, coop for short.

Offline tadobunny

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2006, 06:52:18 AM »
hes so cute. I love puppies, they smell so lovely.
 Ive put some photos of my lot in the working cockers bit. Im a bit slow at this paste and copy stuff but with the help of photo b  did it! yey!!
 coopers a cool name there is a cross westie near me, hes lovely. Hes like a brindle westie. hes called cooper, coop for short.

Saw the picture of you doggy.... :luv: :luv:, we have already been calling him Coop's!! It's really stuck in our house..OH

chose it!None of the names i picked passed!! I had been watching a 'vet's in pratice' from hong kong...there was a

little pup on there called 'poi-poi'...he wasn't having that at all!!! :005: :005:

I need about 25 dogs to use all the names i like! :005: