Author Topic: Dreamer and I  (Read 509 times)

Offline DreamersMom

• Site Member
Dreamer and I
« on: September 17, 2006, 03:16:28 PM »
I was just looking back through the intros and noticed that when I first arrived I had not introduced myself to everyone here..so here goes.

My real name is Judy and I live in Alberta Canada with my husband.  I also am the proud grandma of two very active and spoiled grandkids. I am owned by a 13 year old cat named Socks and my beautiful buff American Cocker Spaniel Dreamer.

Dreamer came to me last March when he was 11 months old. I saw my boy the first time when he was 10 weeks old but the breeder didnt know if he was show potential yet. I fell in love with him then and I waited and waited.  Finally when he was 11 months old she called...Dreamer was to be mine.  He was show potential alright but not good enough for specialty and he hated the ring.  His first time out he peed on the judge  :005: 

Dreamer bonded to us almost immediately and he has been a joy to us every minute of our last 18 months with him.  :D Needless to say he is spoiled rotten.

:D
Mom to Dreamer(American Cocker Spaniel) and Socks (cat of undetermined heritage)

Offline kelly-joy

• Site Member
Re: Dreamer and I
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 11:48:09 AM »
I wish I could have seen that it must have been so so funny :005:.