Author Topic: A little announcement  (Read 9340 times)

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
Re: A little announcement
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2006, 07:07:02 PM »
Take my word for it, he IS cheeky  :005:  but lovely with it  :luv:

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2006, 09:57:43 AM »
Well we went to meet the little tike yesterday and he is DEFINITELY cheeky!  :lol:

Bella was a bit bamboozled by him - she was actually scared initially and kept backing off but then she just got quite intrigued by him and spent a good hour lying on the floor barking at him with her tail going like the clappers. She did give him a couple of very thorough sniffs when he was safely engaged in chewing our shoes, and by the end she was just beginning to get a bit closer to him. He actually barked back at her, the cutest little puppy bark, and you can imagine Princess Bella, this little squirt daring to talk back!  :lol: :luv:

Anyway here is a little film of their first meeting - Bella was absolutely exhausted afterwards, I think there's alot of processing going on in that little head of hers. I didn't really take many stills of him as he was never stationary for long enough!

http://www.zippyvideos.com/4374920536140356/bellazorro/

As for Zorro, well he is just absolutely adorable, a lovely chunky boy, beautiful silky ears, the teeth of Jaws  :005: and already has a very strong little mouth on him. I'm so glad we decided to take him  :luv:

I think we are going to be run completely ragged!  :lol:
Claire, Bella & Zorro - the two muppeteers!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner P1
www.tellingtontouch.org.uk

Offline scooby's mum

• Site Member
  • Scooby & Misty's Mum
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2006, 10:09:42 AM »
Aww that's lovely Claire - love the bit when Zorro's chewing the hoover, you can really see his little mohican, reminds me of the film "Gremlins", the really devilish one has a mohican :lol:

I've got this all to come when Misty comes home next week (can't wait), hope Scooby is as OK as your Bella was.  Problem with Scooby is is that he gets on the back of every dog he meets (in a domineering way) and I'm just worried poor Misty will spend all her time being pinned to the floor  ::)

It's so nice to see their little tails wagging  :D
Love Joanne, Misty & Scooby

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2006, 10:12:24 AM »
fantastic vid claire - think bella will get the hang of a new brother verrrrrrry quickly ;)

what a gorgeous pup :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2006, 10:14:55 AM »
Aww that's lovely Claire - love the bit when Zorro's chewing the hoover, you can really see his little mohican, reminds me of the film "Gremlins", the really devilish one has a mohican :lol:

I've got this all to come when Misty comes home next week (can't wait), hope Scooby is as OK as your Bella was.  Problem with Scooby is is that he gets on the back of every dog he meets (in a domineering way) and I'm just worried poor Misty will spend all her time being pinned to the floor  ::)

It's so nice to see their little tails wagging  :D

We will have to share tails of their progress! I have a feeling little Zorro is going to be the top dog, I don't think Bella will mind though, she's a princess but doesn't really like having responsibility for running anything.

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2006, 10:40:42 AM »
Awww he is a wee hunny.  He looks like he's smirking in the photos, and the video is fab.  I hope they get on ok when little Zorro comes home.  I love his markings and his name, what a cutie.  Bella is gorgeous too, I love their tails  :luv: :luv:
Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2006, 11:15:13 AM »
He is handsome, and what a lovely name :luv:
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

Offline Nat11

• Site Member
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2006, 11:55:33 AM »
awww what a little cutie - he is lovely and such a character! I must admit i was momentarily thrown by the cocker by the fireplace - i presume it is a statue, that or the world's smallest and best behaved cocker. Congratulations and I'm sure Bella will love having him around aswell - she also is a beauty. have fun with the little  >:D !!
Natalie, Matt, and Winston

Offline Tracy S

• Site Member
  • louie-blue shoes
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2006, 12:20:54 PM »

Looks like they are going to have lots of fun together :005:  He's not shy is he? They are both gorgeous dogs :luv: :luv:

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2006, 12:32:54 PM »

He's not shy is he?

:lol: :lol: no, shy isn't a word I'd use for him, he was just loving all the attention and kept doing little wall of death charges at Bella, I think that's why she was a bit perturbed! God help the poor cats when he comes home, they've only just got used to Bella...  ph34r :lol:

It was really funny though - Bella absolutely loves having her armpits scratched, she comes and sits in front of you and lifts the royal front leg up in preparation  :005: and is quite insistent about it. So I had little Zorro with his gorgeous pupster belly sitting upright on my knee and what did he do? He lifted his front leg up for a pit scratch!  :lol: Apparently they get it from their mum who is the same (lovely Daisy!).

I can see we are going to be kept busy scratching all the royal cocker pits...

Offline Stacey

• Site Member
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2006, 01:16:41 PM »
 :luv: what a cute little fella!

Offline Waggy One

• Site Member
  • Beau
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2006, 04:34:41 PM »
Congratulations Claire!  :D

I've been away so only saw this today, little Zorro is so gorgeous and it looks like he's going to be lots of fun  :005:
Becs', Beau & Cookie xxx

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2006, 05:24:25 PM »
Congratulations Claire!  :D

I've been away so only saw this today, little Zorro is so gorgeous and it looks like he's going to be lots of fun  :005:

And he's half brother to Beau, is he not?  :D

Offline tonio

• Site Member
  • Freddie is taking flying lessons:Stage one,taxying
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2006, 07:11:38 PM »

Zorro is Freddie's half brother too and if Freddie is anything to go by you'll have one of the most georgeous, lovable,funny,friendly,fantastic pups there is. My guess is that with Ringo as father he'll have very long ears, Freddie's are well down below his nose at six months and he'll be bigger than Bella in not much time at all.You can see the half brothers and sisters on the Bristol COL mini meet pix taken two weeks ago.
Zorro's an absolute picture and I know you're going to love him to bits. Lets have more pix when you fetch him home,please.

Tonio

Offline kelly-joy

• Site Member
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2006, 01:21:49 PM »
They are both so cute and he looks like pure mischief you going to have your work cut out for you with him. have fun.