Cocker Activities > Working

well...we did it! our first day out beating....

<< < (9/9)

Penel:
I hope you ended the rabbits' suffering  :-\

anita96:
yes ofcourse.  :'(

*jean*:
I find that the maxi rabbits hearts often give out  when picked up by a dog which is a merciful release although in the past pepper has drowned one taking it back from the other side of the river the numpty!
once i left the rabbit pen open and when I came home there was a sopping wet rabbit which had been carted round for ages by the old spaniel , she was used to dogs so they didnt dscare her and was totally unhurt but in a bad temper she was a netherland dwarf and lived to be 9 years old but she was a madam . bad tempered so and so. she bit the hand that fed her many a time!
my lot also are good at finding where my mothers bantams have gone off and are sitting on a clutch of eggs. I dont give my lot eggs in the shell cos I dont want them to start scoffing the free range produce.. their job is to find it!

anita96:

--- Quote from: rolos mam aka jean. on November 16, 2006, 07:33:30 PM ---I dont give my lot eggs in the shell cos I dont want them to start scoffing the free range produce.. their job is to find it!

--- End quote ---

Great use of that spaniels nose!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version