Cocker Activities > Other Activities

Clever girl Molly

(1/3) > >>

Mollycuddles:
Molly was entered in her first obedience match on Sunday I didn't think we were ready (oh ye of little faith) for it but was asked to enter to support our club  :-\ ....

I was so nervous her recall is good but her heel work was a bit hit and miss and we had to do it off lead  :o which I didn't know about till the Wednesday evening before when we had a practise run at our training class also you're not allowed to use titbits  :o ....

I was so nervous on the day but plucked the courage from somewhere she was entered in the pre-beginners as neither of us had done this before I had never been to a match to watch either so it was all new ... there was only six in our class but we came second and there was only 1/4 of a mark between us and the first :blink: ... she was amazing and if it wasn't for her dippy mum would probably got the first as it was me that made the errors ;) ...

.... so proud of our Molly :luv: :luv:

Mollycuddles:
think I've put this in the wrong place ...  I suppose it's not exactly showing :-\ ...... TBH not sure where to put it  :huh:

sportsmonki:
Yeay!  Well Done! Congratulations!

So...have you been bitten by the obedience bug yet? 

sarah25:
Well done  :D!

Annette:
Well done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version