Cocker Activities > Other Activities

Clever girl Molly

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mollycuddles:

--- Quote from: sportsmonki on November 14, 2006, 02:04:07 PM ---Yeay!  Well Done! Congratulations!

So...have you been bitten by the obedience bug yet? 

--- End quote ---

Thanks....
Not sure!  Molly certainly was keen and wanting to do her stuff and was really focused.... but I was so nervous, it's early days and she's now in the higher training class where they do all the competition stuff so will see how it goes ... we hope to start agility properly in the new
year and would love to try some field work with her too ... it's just finding the right thing that we both enjoy....

Michele:
Well done Lyn and Molly :clapping:

sportsmonki:
If she is keen then you are 90% of the way there!  Apparently the more you compete the less nervous you become  ;)

There are not many cockers in obedience, but there have been two or three that have had some success in the lower classes this season.  And...it's awesome to see them beat the border collies...lol.  

Hope you enjoy the competition obedience class, and also your agility training.

Mollycuddles:

--- Quote from: sportsmonki on November 14, 2006, 02:38:13 PM ---If she is keen then you are 90% of the way there!  Apparently the more you compete the less nervous you become  ;)

There are not many cockers in obedience, but there have been two or three that have had some success in the lower classes this season.  And...it's awesome to see them beat the border collies...lol.  

Hope you enjoy the competition obedience class, and also your agility training.

--- End quote ---

Thanks again I did enjoy it and I'm sure the nervs will get better ..... your right about the collies all but us,two german shepherds a belgium shepherd and a couple of cavs were entered in the whole show the rest were collies :o

KellyS:
Well done Molly :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version