Cocker Activities > Other Activities

KCGCDS special pre-beginner obedience stakes

<< < (2/3) > >>

*jean*:
Liath got a gold!!!!    in april 2002.she was 3 then.
I wish they still did it up here as rolo would love it. our trainer moved to skye but she threatening to come back some day. yey!

Mollycuddles:

--- Quote from: rolos mam aka jean. on November 24, 2006, 05:24:48 PM ---Liath got a gold!!!!    in april 2002.she was 3 then.
I wish they still did it up here as rolo would love it. our trainer moved to skye but she threatening to come back some day. yey!

--- End quote ---

Well done Liath :D :luv:
Molly will do the gold next time they have it here, she is ready for it, the only thing we haven't done yet is the down stay and leave the room, can't remember if that's for 3 or 5 mins.

sportsmonki:

--- Quote from: Mollycuddles on November 24, 2006, 05:58:37 PM ---... can't remember if that's for 3 or 5 mins.

--- End quote ---

down stay is 2 minutes with the handler moving in and out of sight (at least 10 paces from the dog)?

edited to add...or did you mean the relaxed isolation part?  2-5mins with the handler out of sight?

Mollycuddles:

--- Quote from: sportsmonki on November 24, 2006, 08:01:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mollycuddles on November 24, 2006, 05:58:37 PM ---... can't remember if that's for 3 or 5 mins.

--- End quote ---

down stay is 2 minutes with the handler moving in and out of sight (at least 10 paces from the dog)?

edited to add...or did you mean the relaxed isolation part?  2-5mins with the handler out of sight?

--- End quote ---

Oh it could be the relaxed position not familiar with it yet so I don't know what term they use but I was told the handlers have to go out the room and the dogs have to stay, it's done as a group  :blink:  .....

sportsmonki:
There is nothing to say the stays cant done in a group (but I think it is expected they are done alone), the isolation is done alone?

I added a new post with links to KC site that has details of the tests, here http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=23303.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version