Cocker Activities > Other Activities

who competes at agility/ in training??

(1/9) > >>

crazyspaniels:
Oooh, a section for agility bits :D
So who competes and at what level? and who is in training???
I compete here in Scotland with Bilbo, he is a large working cocker so actually comes in as a large dog so we are up with the collies. Been training for a few years and this has been our first year seriously competing.
Proudest moment was winning our novice shield at our club as he did it with a double clear at agility and jumping and the year before we had been in beginners and not made it round a simple course :D
Dobbie is in training and will hopefully be competing before the summer :D, he will be medium as he's only an ickle working cocker :D

Nicola:
Really want to start Alfie in this next year... roll on his first birthday!  :D  He's like greased lightning and scared of nothing so I think he should be pretty good at it. I don't know if it's so much Miss Tills' thang but I'd like to give her a go as well.

Between that and the working training Alfie's going to be a busy boy!

Penel:
No I don't compete with Hattie - but we do go to agility training most weeks.  She loves it  :luv: and is fabulous at it - but I can't be doing with all the competitive stuff, and don't really want to spend weekends trekking around the country  :D

clairep4:
Bella and I have been doing agility since about Feb this year and she absolutely loves it! We may start competing a bit next year, won't be doing the trekking round the country thing though, just the occasional local show.

PennyB:
Ruby does training for fun but no competing (I don't have transport so can't get to club let alone competitions but the farm where they do soem agility training is easy for me to get to --- plus I'm with Penel there re trekkng all over to comps), and Wilf has had to stop due to injury

She hated it at 1st when we did it as part of our obedience classes but loves it now for some reason --- she's quite fearless and sacred the hell out of me the other week when she flew off the see-saw up into the air and landed with a thud on her chest, legs akimbo, then just got up and jumped over the next jump.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version