Cocker Activities > Other Activities

Agility competition

(1/2) > >>

Cob-Web:
The thread on Agility reminded me to call the trainer again to see if she had any class vacancies, and ask her about 1-2-1  ;)

Sadly, there are no class spaces available yet - we might do some 1-2-1 in the new year  :D

BUT - she told me that an agility competition is being held tomorrow on the Island - and invited me and Molo along to watch  ;)
It is being judged by the weatherman from Meridian TV (apparently he competes in agility with collies, if anyone knows him?)

I'm really looking forward to it; I'll be great to meet up with other people who take part in Agility, and to see all the different dogs participating...and what with going to the South of England Show on Sunday, makes for a really dog-filled weekend  :D

PennyB:
Sounds like a fun weekend

Cob-Web:
Brill day  :D

It was nice to see so many different breeds/x-breeds (although Collies prevaled) - but they didn;t win everything  :005:

It is so frustrating not being able to go to classes cos I really, really want to get started  :005:

PennyB:

--- Quote from: IWLass on November 25, 2006, 07:05:24 PM ---It was nice to see so many different breeds/x-breeds (although Collies prevaled) - but they didn;t win everything  :005:

--- End quote ---

Yes, its amazing the dfferent breeds that go. Was it a local competition --- ie, one that only locals went to or were there people from other areas. My 1st foster dog 'Backstreet' Bess (lives in the West Midlands now) is starting to do well and competes all over the place

Cob-Web:

--- Quote from: PennyB on November 25, 2006, 10:20:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: IWLass on November 25, 2006, 07:05:24 PM ---It was nice to see so many different breeds/x-breeds (although Collies prevaled) - but they didn;t win everything  :005:

--- End quote ---

Yes, its amazing the dfferent breeds that go. Was it a local competition --- ie, one that only locals went to or were there people from other areas. My 1st foster dog 'Backstreet' Bess (lives in the West Midlands now) is starting to do well and competes all over the place

--- End quote ---

My favourite was a Rotti called Valla  :luv: Molo and she fell in love at puppy classes and met for the first time since yesterday - they certainly remembered each other  ;)
She looked amazing around the agility course - she moved beautifully, really powerful, but not in the least bit clumsy or slow  :luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version