Author Topic: Introducing Aidee  (Read 8222 times)

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
Re: Introducing Aidee
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2006, 08:36:04 PM »
Hi Lisa

I am thrilled for you and such a gorgey boy too  :luv: :luv: :luv:

I saw the piccie on the bottom of another thread and did wonder when you were getting him.

An orange roan I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous.  Only a few more sleeps to go   

Offline supaspaniel

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2006, 07:53:59 AM »
well I managed to get thru a whole week of non-stop lectures and started catching up with the stuff I've missed, but you dont wanna know about that!!!!! ph34r

yes he's home!!! :D

bloomin eck I forgot how much noise they can make on the first night :o after giving out advice it was all quite funny really :lol:

anyway first nite over with a bit of sleep...he likes Janice Long :005: theres been a few puddles and a poo i managed to whip a piece of paper under and he poohed in his cage wen howling and trod in it so i cleaned it up and went to bed and there was no more mess

he's on my lap as i type, which I gather is how he has been with his breeders Daughter, so he's had plenty of cuddles since I saw him so I've got another cuddly kid :D

I started to freak a bit at the thought of staying in Nottingham for a week, but I must say that the thought of picking Aidee up at the end was motivation to get myself up there, so he's been a bit of therapy already  :luv:

shall update with picccies when I've got some batteries ;) on puppy photos

Zen Dog...he knows not where he is going, for the ocean will decide. Its not the destination....its the glory of the ride.

Offline Rachel B

• Site Member
  • Look at me!!!!
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2006, 09:10:31 AM »
Ahhhh so glad you have him home  :luv:

Sounds like hes a right cute cuddle monster!!!!
Rachel & James and a waggly tail from Mr Barningham

Offline supaspaniel

• Site Member
Aidees home
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2006, 07:14:53 AM »
We had a really good day getting to know each other and Aidee settling in. The weather was reasonable yesterday, so we kept popping out in the garden for wee wee so only had one accident in the house after 2pm excellent or what!! :D

I was pretty tired last night after a sleepless first nite, so headed for bed just after 10pm. Encouraged Aidee into his crate he started to whinge a bit, so i just fussed him till he laid down, then I took off my socks ph34r put one inside the other, tied a knot in the end, placed it in his bed and he went straight to it laid his head on it and was asleep in seconds :luv:

I heard him a couple of times in the night, but nothing major, got up at 6.30, went thru to a clean crate and a very pleased to see me and G & L puppy :luv: we had a quick cuddle, then straight to the back door where a wee and poo happened as soon as he was outside :o I'm in shock...what a good little dog and I dont think that the breeder had been doing much housetraining with him(although I'm not sure):luv: It'll probably be the opposite today, but hey ho :005:

He's quite a vocal little chap and mumbles when he's havin a cuddle and barks for his food!

Zen Dog...he knows not where he is going, for the ocean will decide. Its not the destination....its the glory of the ride.

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2006, 08:16:50 AM »
Aaaaw, what a little  :angel:  Hope he keeps it up!  Sounds like a real little sweetheart  :luv:
Julie and Watson

Offline ladylola

• Donator
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2006, 09:43:21 PM »
awww ellie started off like that.then had me up twice a night for the next 10 weeks.knackered or what. But i'm sure you have a little angel who has started how he means to go on. ;)
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.

Offline CraftySam

• Site Member
  • Max, Morgan, Sapphi
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2006, 10:08:16 PM »
He sounds like he's being a little  :angel:

What are G & L thinking now he is home?

Hope you have another good night!  ;)
Sam is mum to - Sapphi (working black Lab 5 1/2 yrs), Max (Golden Retriever 4 yrs) Morgan (American Cocker 2 1/2yrs) and mum in spirit to Barney (English Cocker 3 1/2 yrs now living in Scotland)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2006, 10:18:48 PM »
lisa Im so glad things are going well he sounds so lovely.
good to hear you got over your week in the city. bet you are glad to be home.
Im just home from work to find one very very fat rolo. my sister gave them all some  lamb bones and it looks like hes scoffed the lot! I actually think she must have put half a sheep in the run the size of him! hes flakers asleep in peppers bed by the computer. too full to move, for him christmas came early.  cocker cuddles to your three from me and mine! :-*

Offline miche

• Site Member
    • http://mwcooling.co.uk
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2006, 10:39:33 PM »
OMG how on earth did I miss this thread!!!

I am absolutely thrilled to bits for you - just PM'd you before I read this post too ::).

Haven't yet read it through to see how you are all doing but am going back to do that now :D

How exciting!!! :luv: :luv:
Love Michele, Mikey and Herbiexx

Offline Wendy G

• Site Member
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2006, 09:55:20 AM »
Sorry, I too have only just seen this thread, glad that you are enjoying your new puppy
Wendy, Bailey & Stella

RIP Raisen, Badger,Murphy & Spud