Cocker Activities > Working

My Crimbo pressie

(1/2) > >>

crazyspaniels:
OK so not a big deal to alot of folk, but mega for me.
Its been just over a year since we got Dobbie and I have had him out beating this season which he loves, but today he excelled himself.
First he retrieved a rabbit, picked it straight up and brought it straight to me, perfectly presented.
Then a pheasant went down in the woods, we searched hi and lo, thinking it should be right at the edge, but it has only been shot on its wing, after 10 mins Dobbie went off and came back with this hen pheasant - first pheasant retrieve - he handed it to me and it flapped - being a girl I got a fright and dropped it, and he went and got it back for me and presented it a 2nd time.
I was soooo chuffed, not only his first pheasant retrieve but it was a runner and he was so good and I am soooooo proud - grinned from ear to ear for the rest of the day  :D :D

spanielcrazy:
It is a big deal, especially for a pheasant!

Congratulations to you both!   :D

Penel:
Wow that is very impressive, I'm sure all mine would have been scared of a flappy pheasant  :o  well done Dobster  :D :luv:

happydog:
You have every right to be proud of your boy. Dobbie you are a star :angel: . I expect that's your best Christmas present this year  :blink: .

crazyspaniels:

--- Quote from: Penel on December 26, 2006, 07:14:07 PM ---Wow that is very impressive, I'm sure all mine would have been scared of a flappy pheasant  :o  well done Dobster  :D :luv:

--- End quote ---

flappy, it was legging it as fast as its little pheasanty legs could carry it :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version