Author Topic: Pee position  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Annette

• Site Member
Re: Pee position
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 01:21:55 PM »
Buddy was a "late cocker", and although he happily cocks his leg up EVERY lampost on an  hours walk (if I let him ph34r) he never ever cocks his leg in the garden. Funny aren't they?

Last year I drove past a little terrier who I thought was doing some kind of trick. But eventually I relaised that he was just peeing. He was doing it with both his back legs off the ground. Sort of handstand position but it didn't look as though he was peeing on his face. Very odd. I'm tempted to go and lurk in that road and try to get a piccy before I'm arrested for loitering. :005:

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 06:11:14 PM »
rolo cocks his leg as high as he can, pees, whips round and does it again from the other direction ,trying to aim as high as he can. I think its so another dog coming along  that sniffs it up there thinks hes big and tough so stay off his territory cos a BIG dog lives there not little Rolo!! :lol: maybe the terriers the same, a touch of dog psychology!! Rolo often does a poo high up on a tuffet or on heather as well ? big dog theory again?

Offline LouiseAS

• Inactive
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 06:52:28 PM »
Jakey cocks his leg most of the time but when he's covering Meg's wee he either squats of pees like a horse.  He really makes me laugh  :005:

When we're out he usually pees on Meg's head because she forgets (she's not bright  :luv:) he cocks and sticks her nose on the tree he's peeing on  :D
Louise & my beautiful girl Meg xx

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 06:58:31 PM »
Jasper is now 18 months and still shows no sign of cocking a leg, I have to stop myself making Jasper observe any dog we see before their owners think I'm some sort of weirdo! 

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 09:34:41 PM »
Rolo often does a poo high up on a tuffet or on heather as well ? big dog theory again?

Alfie does that too! He will always back up to a branch or a rock or a tuft of grass when he needs a poo and do it on there.
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline princess

• Site Member
  • elliott is my baby
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 08:40:52 PM »
elliott is 2 next month and he still does girlie wees  :005:
paula & elliott

Offline Joelf

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 08:54:51 PM »
Domino perfected a fantastic leg cocking by the time he was 6 months but Spike didn't really cock his leg until he was 18months-2 years. Even now if he does a really long wee he still squats (& he's nearly 6!!) ;)
Jo, Domino (cocker) & Spike (black lab.)

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 06:03:06 PM »
Not a Cocker I know, but our male Newf, Kitten, only started cocking his leg when he was 16 months old, I did think he was always going to just stand and pee.... he doesn't squat. He is almost 2 years old now and sometimes he cocks his leg, but other time he just stands and does it! :D

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!

Offline AnnieM

• Site Member
  • Jazmin
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 07:11:56 PM »
My brother's springer is 7 and still does girlie wee wee's, he does cock his leg occasionally, but it is a rare and triumphant occasion.  :005:

**DALEMSTAR COCKERS**

Offline jazzy

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 12:41:40 PM »
jasper is 6.5 months and has just started cocking at the end of his wee, very briefly, he too now stands rather than squats