Cocker Activities > Working

My little hero

(1/1)

Deb H:
I know technically George is only part working cocker but I thought I would share ;). I took him to the livery yard where i keep my dobbin for the first time yesterday and took him out for a walk in the fields, let him off nose straight to ground followed a scent and hey presto flushed out two pheasants. Boy was he pleased with himself, I was pretty cheffed with him too. Hmm maybe......

Helen:

--- Quote from: Deb H on February 11, 2007, 09:24:00 AM ---I know technically George is only part working cocker but I thought I would share ;). I took him to the livery yard where i keep my dobbin for the first time yesterday and took him out for a walk in the fields, let him off nose straight to ground followed a scent and hey presto flushed out two pheasants. Boy was he pleased with himself, I was pretty cheffed with him too. Hmm maybe......

--- End quote ---

clever lad :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:  don't they just strut after they've done that...so proud of themselves....doesn't matter if he doesn't have any working cocker in him, he was still doing the gundog thing :luv:

spanielcrazy:
That's how these things get started  :005:

Well done, George!

*Theresa*:
Good on George. Well done boy.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version