Author Topic: Hello Introducing Meg (& Louie)  (Read 1802 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Site Member
Re: Hello Introducing Meg (& Louie)
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 03:48:11 PM »
Wow I am so gald luton got a good home can't wait to see more pics of them together playing.

Offline LouiseAS

• Inactive
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 10:32:02 AM »
BIG BIG disappointment.

After making all the arrangements I've just been told that I can't pick Louie up until 7th October and the home-checker can't get here until next week   :'(

I feel sooooo upset.
Louise & my beautiful girl Meg xx

Offline tjsheps

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2006, 10:41:44 AM »
What a dissapointment, so sorry for you.   I am really pleased that Louie has a loving home now and look forward to regular updates.

Tracey, Charlie, Blue and Sasha

Offline willowfaery

• Site Member
    • Bear kisses my bear site
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2006, 11:43:15 AM »
Hi,
I am sorry to hear your adoption has been delayed.  Chin up, look at all the positives:
You ARE still adopting Louie...
You have more time to get ready for him....
You are still excited and looking forward to his arrival and can still dream of how life will be and how lovely it will be taking him out and about, getting all those extra kisses and cuddles.....
You are glad they are not just letting anyone have him and are doing all the right checks first and have chosen you as his new owner...
It's only a few extra days and you would wait for the end of time if necersary.....
Within a few weeks you will be completely forgotten about the delay and won't even give it a thought...

I am sure there's more, but I sound like my husband now when he is telling me I can't have something yet (OH NO!)  :lol:
I hope the time passes quickly for you and your thoughts are always happy
Hugz
Jules xxxx

Offline LouiseAS

• Inactive
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 11:47:26 AM »
Hi Jules,

That made be giggle.  Deep down I do know all that but I'm just SUCH an impatient person. 

Least I know he's still at his foster home until next week and not in the kennels, that was my main worry.

Louise x
Louise & my beautiful girl Meg xx

Offline CraftySam

• Site Member
  • Max, Morgan, Sapphi
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 01:25:18 PM »
Oh how frustrating for you. I, like you, am a very impatient person too so I know how you are feeling.

Trust me, you'll forget all about the wait the second he walks through your door.  ;)
Sam is mum to - Sapphi (working black Lab 5 1/2 yrs), Max (Golden Retriever 4 yrs) Morgan (American Cocker 2 1/2yrs) and mum in spirit to Barney (English Cocker 3 1/2 yrs now living in Scotland)

Offline ajw

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 11:45:04 PM »
Hi there, in order to help with your search for Nutmeg's (Meg's) relatives i thought you might lke some more accurate details.  She was born 291099 and had one liitter to Sh Ch Asquannes Gonzales on 12th May 2001 after a normal mating, normal pregnancy and normal delivery.  Details of the pups will be held by the kennel club and will have been published in the breed supplement.

It's good to read she's having a happy and spoilt life i'm sure she loves it, hope she's calmed down a bit by now!

regards someone who knew her well, give her an extra hug when you read this