Author Topic: New Member  (Read 2475 times)

Offline SULKY MISS

• Site Member
  • Loki & Wispa
Re: New Member
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 07:48:30 PM »
Welcome,
Having worked in rescue/boarding kennels all my life I've had the pleasure of working with many dog breeds and not one can match the ECS-hence why I now have TWO!!!!! :luv:
Claire
If Your Dog Thinks You're The Best, Don't Seek A Second Opinion!!!!!!!

Offline kellyjayne

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 07:15:30 AM »
Hello welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see your pictures. I will become the proud owner of a blue roan called toby when he comes home tomorrow
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.  ~Author Unknown
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.  ~Roger Caras

Offline BabyBear

• Site Member
  • Who's a pretty girl
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 08:46:38 AM »
Hi and welcome to COL.

I have a Blue Roan called Skye, she is only 8 months old and a proper darling.
The site is wonderful and full of  advice....not that you'll need too much being so experienced  ;)
Al, Cath, And not forgetting Skye xxx ;)

Offline hollys mum

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2007, 01:56:36 PM »
Hi everybody i joined site today i have a very loyal,loverble blue roan called Holly she is 3 yrs old.Holly is ruler of our house does nothing shes told(unless theres treats involved)i wouldnt change her for the world even though we were asked pollitly not to come back to training class.I will put a piture of my little cutie when ive worked out how to do it.Its no problem getting Holly to sit she loves having her photo taken xx

Offline janejohn

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 11:11:35 PM »
i wouldnt change her for the world even though we were asked pollitly not to come back to training class.

:o Why!!?   Isn't this what puppy training classes are for?
Jane, Sapphire and Merlin x

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2007, 11:13:48 PM »
i wouldnt change her for the world even though we were asked pollitly not to come back to training class.

:o Why!!?   Isn't this what puppy training classes are for?

That's what I thought too  :shades:  If she did what you said already, why would you bother paying to go to classes?  :huh:
Julie and Watson

Offline hollys mum

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2007, 01:08:48 PM »
Hi we were asked not to come back because Holly wanted to play&knock the other pups over, if shes not the centre of attention she barks and howls(its quite funny) :005:.Hollys nose is always on the ground sniffing out,seeing whats about but the lady kept on pulling Hollys neck up.Her exuse was that Holly was to vocal and the other owners couldnt hear what she was saying.so we managed on our own but not got far but we had lots of fun cuddles&kisses now thats what its  about